Re: Pantera

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Yes, that is Pantera, I've seen the gravestone as well as the
      inscription too. The inscription goes like...

      Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera of Sidon, aged 62, a soldier of 40 years
      service of the 1st cohort of archers, lies here.

      He comes to germany from palestine and died there. but i dont know if
      her raped mary or he's a lover of mary. i guess we will never know.
      but that he has some connection with mary and a possible unnamed
      father of jesus can be possible.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        Your recollection is much more accurate. I only vaguely remember the gravestone but it exists

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
          I am very interested in the events and personalities related to the
          birth of jesus that is why i can still remember it.