Re: [pinoy_atheists] Welcome new members!

  • Jehzeel Laurente
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
      Congratulations! You're not blind now :)

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:15 AM, jose mario sison <joma_sison@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Joe,
      > That was a strong statement you issued! Welcome to reason. I wish many has
      > the courage to examine their belif as you did. Wow!
      >
      > Joma
      >

      > Jose Emmanuel Quicho <joequicho@... <joequicho%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      > Hi to all! I'm Joe Quicho. I was born a Catholic, was a preacher/minister
      > for 21 years, and lately an Islam caller for more than two years. I came to
      > a point where I reexamined everything in my life, now I am an atheist. The
      > Bible and the Quran were 'inspired' not of God but of men who wants to
      > control others and make others like a 'milking cow'.
      >
      > Regards.
      >
      > Joe
      >
      > --- On Mon, 6/30/08, Mitochondria <gewdlooking@...<gewdlooking%40yahoo.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: Mitochondria <gewdlooking@... <gewdlooking%40yahoo.com>>
      > Subject: [pinoy_atheists] Welcome new members!
      > To: pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com <pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 6:59 AM
      >
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I happen to approve new join requests, quite many of them but I can't
      > remember them all :D
      >
      > Say hi to the group (wag kayo mahiya), hopefully you can tell us what
      > made you doubt your current/previous religion?
      >
      > Again, welcome to the group -- hope you may find your stay worthwhile.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > -gil

      Jehzeel H. Laurente
      Trying Hard Pro-Blogger
      http://www.jehzlau-concepts.com
      jehzlau@...
      +639105555515 / 971-0831

      What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can
      feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply
      electrical signals interpreted by your brain." - Morpheus

    • b_ronta
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
        Welcome to all new members!

        This only shows that these books (the Bible and the Quran) can make
        atheists out of critical thinkers and morons out of morons.

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Jose Emmanuel Quicho