Bacteria make major evolutionary shift in the lab

  • joyfulchicken
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab.html

      Pass this on to your creationist friends :-P

    • Romeo Macapobre
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
        this is scientific fact .. all it needs now is publicity .. so people
        would know about it .. and are not susceptible to superstition

        2008/6/30 joyfulchicken <joyfulchicken@...>:
        > http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab.html
        >
        > Pass this on to your creationist friends :-P

        apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
        apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].
      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
          Yes I heard about this on a podcast... VERY cool! :)

          2008/6/30 joyfulchicken <joyfulchicken@ gmail.com>:
          > http://www.newscien tist.com/ channel/life/ dn14094-bacteria -make-major- evolutionary- shift-in- the-lab.html
          >
          > Pass this on to your creationist friends :-P

          apprenons francais [rmacapobre- french.blogspot. com].
          apprenons max [rmacapobre. blogspot. com].

        • b_ronta
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            Stupid creationists can never learn even if you shove up this fact to
            their stinking asses... Anyway, this is another blow to them.

            --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, joyfulchicken