behold .. christians at work ..

  • Romeo Macapobre
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 9:24 PM
      http://bp2.blogger.com/_2cr8iPNdnWY/SEaa6sfwUHI/AAAAAAAABic/qZS7rHmiAGw/s1600-h/vaginalrepair.jpg

      --
      apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
      apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].

    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5 12:05 AM
        What the hell was that?? What's to repair? What's "buwa"?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5 12:07 AM
          i suspect its about the virginity of the woman ..

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5 12:17 AM
            The hymen? I didn't know it could be fixed...

            2008/6/5 John <harmless168@ yahoo.com>:

            > What the hell was that?? What's to repair? What's "buwa"?

          • Michael Muin, MD
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5 1:31 AM
              The ad is probably about vaginal tightening:

              http://www.classichospitals.com/article.asp?article=321

              And I don't think it's about 'christians at work'. This ad or
              procedure does not have any religious connotations.