Re: The Agony Of Intelligence

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 6:32 PM
      Grabe, can I just vent? Blogie strikes me as incredibly defensive
      about his beliefs. Notice how he tries to disentangle himself from
      having to defend his points, saying that it's meant only for a face to
      face discussion, that his beliefs aren't limited to proof, etc. etc.?

      Yun lang.

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Benj Espina"