The Agony Of Intelligence

  • Benj Espina
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      http://www.atheista.net/2008/05/04/the-agony-of-intelligence/
      Here's my latest post. I usually find writing about this topic to be
      very draining so it's a big deal for me.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        Grabe, can I just vent? Blogie strikes me as incredibly defensive
        about his beliefs. Notice how he tries to disentangle himself from
        having to defend his points, saying that it's meant only for a face to
        face discussion, that his beliefs aren't limited to proof, etc. etc.?

        Yun lang.

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Benj Espina"