Re: Media In Focus - 1 May 08 - 6PM - ANC

  • b_ronta
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2008
      gudluck benj!

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Benj Espina"
      <swingonthespiral@...> wrote:

      > Off topic!
      >
      > I'm going to be on TV tomorrow. :)
      > Media In Focus with Cheche Lazaro
      > 6-7PM
      >
      > Benj
      > http://atheista.net

    • Romeo Macapobre
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2008
        wow .. thats impressive? why? (are you on tv)

        --
        apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
        apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].

      • tony
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2008
          Nga pala ang title ng episode is:

          "How The Rightheous Christians Do Battle With The Immorality of
          Atheism in The Blogosphere"

          ...just in case Benj doesn't already know. :)

          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Romeo Macapobre"

          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2008
            go! go! gooo!!!

            b_ronta <b_ronta@...> wrote: gudluck benj!

            <swingonthespiral@...> wrote:

            > Off topic!
            >
            > I'm going to be on TV tomorrow. :)
            > Media In Focus with Cheche Lazaro
            > 6-7PM
            >
            > Benj
            > http://atheista.net

          • David Uy
            Message 5 of 14 , May 1, 2008
              Ang bias naman ng title. Immorality of Atheism amf. Kung Immorality of Christianity kaya. The title sounds offensive.

              How was the interview?

              Message 6 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                Relax :-D Tony was just kidding about the title... I hope.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                  joyfulchicken wrote:

                  > Relax :-D Tony was just kidding about the title... I hope.

                  Of course I was. Benj didn't mention what was it all about so I was
                  trying to help. :)

                  Hey Banj, pagdating mo don, live ba yung program? Harap ka agad sa
                  kamera at isigaw mo kaagad na binabati mo kaming lahat na nandito sa
                  PA! LOLs. Yun lang kahit i-cut ka nila, at least nabati mo kami. LOLs.

                  O kaya ibulong mo kay Che na baka gusto niya mag-devote ng isang
                  episode para sa freethought/atheism/irreligiousity. Gusto rin namin
                  mabigyan ng 15 minutes of fame to talk about how religious bullshit is
                  the root of poverty of the mahal kong Pinas.

                  cheers!

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                    Finally, mapapa mainstream na rin ang pinoy atheism.
                    No proselytizing pls--for the theists!

                    --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "tony" <paetenian@...> wrote:

                    > joyfulchicken wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Relax :-D Tony was just kidding about the title... I hope.
                    >
                    > Of course I was. Benj didn't mention what was it all about so I was
                    > trying to help. :)
                    >
                    > Hey Banj, pagdating mo don, live ba yung program? Harap ka agad sa
                    > kamera at isigaw mo kaagad na binabati mo kaming lahat na nandito
                    sa
                    > PA! LOLs. Yun lang kahit i-cut ka nila, at least nabati mo kami.
                    LOLs.

                    > O kaya ibulong mo kay Che na baka gusto niya mag-devote ng isang
                    > episode para sa freethought/atheism/irreligiousity. Gusto rin namin
                    > mabigyan ng 15 minutes of fame to talk about how religious
                    bullshit is
                    > the root of poverty of the mahal kong Pinas.
                    >
                    > cheers!
                    >

                    > > On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:24 AM, David Uy <judasnotpay2003@>
                    wrote:

                    > > > Ang bias naman ng title. Immorality of Atheism amf. Kung
                    > Immorality of
                    > > > Christianity kaya. The title sounds offensive.
                    > > >
                    > > > How was the interview?
                    > > >

                    > > > tony <paetenian@ <paetenian%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                    > > > Nga pala ang title ng episode is:
                    > > >
                    > > > "How The Rightheous Christians Do Battle With The Immorality of
                    > > > Atheism in The Blogosphere"
                    > > >
                    > > > ...just in case Benj doesn't already know. :)

                    > > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com
                    > <pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>,

                    > pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com<pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > > > <pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>,

                  • Benj Espina
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                      LECHE KA TONY!

                      :p

                      The show had nothing to do with atheism.
                      Intellectual property rights ang topic

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                        <swingonthespiral@...> wrote:

                        > LECHE KA TONY!
                        >
                        > :p
                        >
                        > The show had nothing to do with atheism.
                        > Intellectual property rights ang topic

                        O kaya, ipasa mo sa akin email address ni Che Lazaro. I will send her
                        an email myself. :)

                        cheers!
                      • David Uy
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                          toinks. naisahan ako dun a. *smites tony with a stupid book called bible*
                          well done heathen. =D

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 1, 2008
                            replays on Saturday - 6AM and 5 PM
                          • Benj Espina
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 3, 2008
                              somebody recorded it. :)

                              It was a very good show. We discussed the ethics and legalities
                              behind downloading music off the internet. All the guests were
                              knowledgeable about the topic.

                              http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DEADFF1D74F1403F

                              Watch me to see my atrocious eyebags. yay