On happiness and the decisions one makes

  • Macau Dude
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hey guys,
      I know life is much more complicated than we perceive it. But one
      chooses to lead and live a life where one (in a utilitarian and
      practical argument) is happy or happier. I have decided to become an
      atheist, because I knew I could be happier (this is subjective and
      relative, and it I am talking of my self here, not anybody's), again I
      repeat, I could be happier being atheist than me staying a theist. I
      think others make mistake by choosing a path to travel that causes them
      too much suffering or takes too much from them. If to be atheist is a
      punishment of sort, therefore there must be a place for you-- because
      life is short, and your principle should not be a reason why you have
      to be miserable.
    • Romeo Macapobre
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 29, 2008
        i have noticed christian bookstores ..
        is there an atheist/philosophy/humanist bookstore? ..

        2008/4/29, jose mario sison <joma_sison@...>:

        > may MALI....should be "before I posted..."
        >
        > jose mario sison <joma_sison@... <joma_sison%40yahoo.com>> wrote: A
        > day after i posted was his unsubscription. At least he move out as agnostic
        > when he delisted.
        >
        > Makita nya sana ang liwanag (hehe)
        >
        > badboylamok <badboylamok@... <badboylamok%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        > Wooohooo!!! The sweet smell of victory... This calls for a celebration!
        >
        > Joma, may I know what day and time ST unsubscribed?
        >
        > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com <pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > jose mario sison
        > > <joma_sison@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > for info, ST has unsubscibed.
        > > >
        > > > ST is dead, long live ST!

        apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
        apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].