Re: Round 2: Malu Fernandez versus the Pinoy blogosphere

  • Benj Espina
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 4, 2008
      I personally feel that it's not offtopic. Atheists are not ONLY
      atheists, right? I refuse to believe that the only thing that atheists
      should talk about are those issues related to atheism and philosophy.
      Atheists are well-rounded individuals (well, most of those I know)
      who can speak eloquently and coherently in any issue. Just my two
      cents. :)

      But then again, the only other atheists I've met in person are close
      childhood friends of mine and the handful of atheists in the
      collegiate debate circuit. I have no idea what the other atheists are
      like. LOL
    • Benj Espina
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hi jehzlau.