Re: [pinoy_atheists] Re: Just A Small Question

    Message 1 of 91 , Mar 1, 2008
      I wonder how one define something he is being agnostic about.

      pinoy_infidel <paetenian@...> wrote: spiritual_truth07 wrote:

      > I am agnostic with regards to God's existence. I do not have the
      > complete knowledge to believe there's one or to not believe there's
      > none. My incomplete knowledge on the problem humiliated me...
      >
      > It does not mean I am agnostic to all kinds of truths..
      >
      > How about you?

      saying you don't have complete knowledge implies that you have partial
      knowledge?

      for me, i think god is nothing but bollocks. no need to be verbose
      about something that is just nonsense.

    • pinoy_infidel
      Message 91 of 91 , Mar 1, 2008
        Yes it is. That's why I offered two words to distinguish the two. When
        something is 'formed' I meant naturally formed. When I said created, a
        sentient being actively participated.

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Balajadia"