Re: EB anyone?

  • simpleleila
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2007
      I am 'anyone' and interested to join? How does that work? :)

      Len

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
      <paetenian@...> wrote:

      > I'll be in Manila next week and I would like to meet-up with
      anyone
      > over beers. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm thinking
      of
      > Friday evening, 4th January, somewhere in QC area or any area
      suggested
      > that will be convenient for everybody. As usual, I'll send out my
      > contact number privately to those who are interested.
      >
      > cheers and Happy New Year!

    • pinoy_infidel
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
        Tuloy mamya. Text ko na lang kayo. Email sa iba.
        Quezon City area or if you have any suggestions...

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "simpleleila" <simpleleila@...>
        wrote:

        > I am 'anyone' and interested to join? How does that work? :)
        >
        > Len
        >
        > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
        > <paetenian@> wrote:
        > >

        > > I'll be in Manila next week and I would like to meet-up with
        > anyone
        > > over beers. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm thinking
        > of
        > > Friday evening, 4th January, somewhere in QC area or any area
        > suggested
        > > that will be convenient for everybody. As usual, I'll send out my
        > > contact number privately to those who are interested.
        > >
        > > cheers and Happy New Year!

      • pinoy_infidel
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
          Let's have it tomorrow instead. Some people can't confirm. Sorry I
          didn't have access to internet in the province. I just came back to
          Manila this afternoon. For those who are available tomorrow afternoon
          5pm, please text me. If we have a few people who can join, we'll push
          through.

          Cheers!

          wrote:

          > Tuloy mamya. Text ko na lang kayo. Email sa iba.
          > Quezon City area or if you have any suggestions...

          > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "simpleleila" <simpleleila@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I am 'anyone' and interested to join? How does that work? :)
          > >
          > > Len
          > >
          > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
          > > <paetenian@> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > I'll be in Manila next week and I would like to meet-up with
          > > anyone
          > > > over beers. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm thinking
          > > of
          > > > Friday evening, 4th January, somewhere in QC area or any area
          > > suggested
          > > > that will be convenient for everybody. As usual, I'll send out my
          > > > contact number privately to those who are interested.
          > > >
          > > > cheers and Happy New Year!

        • immortal zen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
            i would just like to ask if natuloy ung eb
            thanx

            <paetenian@...> wrote:

            > Let's have it tomorrow instead. Some people can't confirm. Sorry I
            > didn't have access to internet in the province. I just came back to
            > Manila this afternoon. For those who are available tomorrow
            afternoon
            > 5pm, please text me. If we have a few people who can join, we'll
            push
            > through.
            >
            > Cheers!
            >

            > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel" <paetenian@>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > Tuloy mamya. Text ko na lang kayo. Email sa iba.
            > > Quezon City area or if you have any suggestions...

            > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "simpleleila"
            <simpleleila@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I am 'anyone' and interested to join? How does that work? :)
            > > >
            > > > Len
            > > >
            > > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"

            > > > anyone
            > > > of
            > > > suggested

          • immortal zen
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
              what time would it be sensya na makulit just want to make sure

              --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "immortal zen"
              <immortalzen@...> wrote:

              > i would just like to ask if natuloy ung eb
              > thanx
              >
              > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
              > <paetenian@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Let's have it tomorrow instead. Some people can't confirm. Sorry
              > > didn't have access to internet in the province. I just came back
              > > Manila this afternoon. For those who are available tomorrow
              > afternoon
              > > 5pm, please text me. If we have a few people who can join, we'll
              > push
              > > through.
              > >
              > > Cheers!
              > >

              > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
              <paetenian@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Tuloy mamya. Text ko na lang kayo. Email sa iba.
              > > > Quezon City area or if you have any suggestions...

              > > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "simpleleila"
              > <simpleleila@>

              > thinking
              > area
              > out my

            • pinoy_infidel
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 11, 2008
                It's a resounding failure. Not enough time to prepare.