Re: [pinoy_atheists] Christmas time na!

  • Romeo Macapobre
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2007
      .. who is paying for it. as long as i am not paying for the expense to put
      up and maintain (electricity for the lights). then i dont have a problem. or
      they cant put up their religious icons in my room. in my land. nor in public
      lands. because not every citizen is a catholic or a christian.

      2007/11/28, jose mario sison <joma_sison@...>:

      > I would allow. A little superstition would not hurt.
      >
      > pinoy_infidel <paetenian@... <paetenian%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      > Practical question to those who are living in the same roof as
      > believers. (I believe most of us here are anyway.)
      >
      > If you have a say about it, would you allow Christmas decoration in
      > your house? Why or why not?
      >
      > I prefer none but people around me want it. If we have to put it into
      > a vote, I'd lose.

      apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
      apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2007
        I wouldn't mind at all as long as I get gifts. I like gifts.

        joyfulchicken

        ---
        http://chickenmafia.com

        On 11/27/07, pinoy_infidel <paetenian@...> wrote:

        > Practical question to those who are living in the same roof as
        > believers. (I believe most of us here are anyway.)
        >
        > If you have a say about it, would you allow Christmas decoration in
        > your house? Why or why not?
        >
        > I prefer none but people around me want it. If we have to put it into
        > a vote, I'd lose.

      • Benj Espina
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, joyfulchicken@... wrote:

          > I wouldn't mind at all as long as I get gifts. I like gifts.
          >

          > joyfulchicken

          I think atheists should take advantage of the theme of christmas. Even
          if we dont believe in the concept behind it, Im sure most of us still
          in the concept of family and love (and would fight to the death that
          these concepts are not exclusive to religion). The materialistic side
          of it is also good. I bet you all love getting extra money around this
          time, :)

          Take care everyone and make these day count.

          Benj
          http://atheista.net
        • pinoy_infidel
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            I got my gift early. I may not be there this year-end that's why. It
            only has "Happy New Year!" written on it.

            --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Benj Espina"