Religion Explained

  • pinoy_infidel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      A book by By Pascal Boyer, 384 pages. Tries to explain the /whys/ of
      religion/religious thought from combining findings in "cognitive
      psychology, anthropology, linguistics, and evolutionary biology."

      http://www.amazon.com/Religion-Explained-Pascal-Boyer/dp/0099282763/ref=sr_1_1/002-2688139-1052828?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191341994&sr=1-1

      Pascal Boyer studied philosophy and anthropology at the universities
      of Paris-Nanterre and Cambridge.

      -----

      It looks like a very interesting book based on the few pages I have
      read so far. I hope it can sustain my interest in it. Anybody read
      this already?

      cheers!
      Tony