YOUNG MOSLEMS AGAINST THE JIHAD

  • doug john
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Folks

      May I suggest you open the web site below, it belongs to young Moslems who do not want a Jihad and want to change religions if they so desire.

      Might this be the result of being affected by societies that have a more relaxed lifestylesand don't you think maybe, just maybe, the face of Islam could change with so many of them being exposed to the Christian culture ? After all Christianity went through in the dark ages and is now well into the age of enlightenment in Europe in particular, this NEW AGE changed millions of Christian ideas, e.g. they no longer burn infidels, could this not apply to the Moslems eventually ?

      Unfortunately these young Moslem people do not get a showing as they should, in our corporate mass media. I wonder why?

      Cheers Doug

      http://www.myspace.com/ehsanjami