Thanks!

  • pajake99
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi Butch,

      Thanks for the help. I was able to download the files. I just
      finished reading Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion." And will
      continue to do so with the others. These are great material to
      sharpen the mind against many fallacies that hound us.

      PJ

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "butchsilverio"