HOW TO LOVE HUMANITY

  • doug john
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Fellow atheists,
      Apart from those few indiscretions god is good and loves us all, cannot you see that? K m and S T can see it why can’t you lot?
      Regards Mad Doug

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
      In Genesis 3:16 God punishes all women, innocent or not, with painful
      childbirth and subjugation to men.

      In Genesis 7:4 God has a bad day at the office, thus decides to drown
      innocent babies, and animals both wild and domestic.

      In Exodus 4:11 God boasts about making people handicapped.

      In Exodus 4:23 God resorts to hostage taking and terrorism in order to
      get his own way. He does this via threatening a baby. Soon, he is
      slaughtering little babies all across Egypt.

      In Exodus 9:19-20 God slaughters Egyptian cattle. Sometimes, cow
      tipping just isn't enough.

      In Exodus 9:29-30 God kills off innocent babies, and whatever cows he
      missed earlier.

      In Exodus 20:17 God tells us not to free another's slaves.
      Abolitionists beware!!

      In Exodus 32:27-28 God tells the sons to slaughter their neighbors:
      3,000 men are slain.

      In Leviticus 19:20-22 God demands that raping a slave woman is
      punishable by scourging the victim. The rapist is to be forgiven.

      In Leviticus 25:44-46 God tells his followers to make slaves of their
      neighbors.

      In Leviticus 27:3-7 God helpfully provides a pricing guide. According
      to this guide, as a male between the ages of 18 and 60 years (the most
      expensive category), I am worth approximately US$25. How much are you
      worth to God?

      In Numbers 14:18 God's idea of justice is explained: little children
      are to be punished for their great-great grandparents transgressions.

      In Numbers 31:1-54 God tells his followers to commit genocide,
      "sparing" only the virgin girls, who are to be raped. Even God gets
      some "un-spared" virgins.

      In Numbers 33:4 God kills of another batch of Egyptian babies.
      Abortion is a sin because...?

      In Deuteronomy 2:33-36 God demands genocide again. No mention of
      virgin girls this time, unless these children are raped to death...

      In Deuteronomy 7:2 God demands more genocide from his followers.

      In Deuteronomy 13:12-16 God demands new and improved genocide, now
      including cattle. Oh, wait, we've had that before. Damn cows.

      In Deuteronomy 32:21-26 God glories in being a psychotic terrorist.
      Don't miss the atrocities of Deuteronomy 28, either!

      In Joshua 6:18-19 the Omnipotent Creator is short of cash, again.

      In Joshua 8:22-26 God demands more genocide, plus some more slavery as
      detailed in Joshua 9:21-27, but this time, in Joshua 10:10-11, we get
      slaughter and a chase scene!! Go, God!!

      In Joshua 10:28-32 God demands still more genocide.

      In Joshua 11:6-17 God still demands more genocide. There are more
      exceptions to "Thou shalt not kill" than there are to a rich man's tax
      code.

      In Judges 1:2-7. God's takes a break from genocide, has his followers
      kill "only" 10,000 people, but at least they get to torture and
      mutilate somebody by cutting off both thumbs and big toes!

      In Judges 1:12-13 Caleb offers his daughter as prize to anyone who
      conquers the City of Debir. The girl's cousin wins the contest, thus
      the prize.

      In Judges 1:17-19 God gets back to good, ol' regular genocide. Killing
      innocent people is serious work!!

      In Judges 2:14 God has a temper-tantrum and sells Israel into slavery.

      In Judges 3:28-29 & 4:15-16 God reverts to, you guessed it, genocide.

      In Judges 5:30 God hands out a damsel or two to each of his rapist
      soldiers. Booty Call!!

      In Judges 10:17 God gets angry at Israel, again, and sells them into
      slavery, again.

      In Judges 12:6 God slays 42,000 innocent people because someone with a
      speech impediment mispronounces the word "shibboleth" . I'll bet you
      thought the word "lisp" was cruel jest.

      In Judges 15:4-8 a "righteous" Samson captures 300 foxes, ties their
      tails together, and sets them on fire. Abusing animals is almost as
      righteous as killing babies, apparently.

      In Judges 19:22-30, after taking in a traveling Levite, the host
      offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine to a mob of
      perverts (who want to have sex with his guest). The mob refuses the
      daughter, but accepts the concubine and they "abuse her all night."
      The next morning she crawls back to the doorstep and dies. The Levite
      mounts her dead body on an ass and takes her home. Then he chops her
      body up into twelve pieces and sends them to each of the twelve tribes
      of Israel.

      In Judges 21:7-23 in order to find wives for the Benjamites, who were
      unwilling to use their own daughters, the other tribes attacked and
      killed all occupants of a city except for the young virgins. These
      virgins were then given to the Benjamites as "wives".

      In 1 Samuel 2:10 if God doesn't like you he will send a thunderstorm
      to break your body into little pieces. In 1 Samuel 2:31-34, if God
      really doesn't like you, he will cut off your arm, consume your eyes,
      grieve your heart, and slay your sons & grandfathers. In 1 Samuel 5:6,
      9, and 12 we learn that if God really, really doesn't like you, he
      will give you hemorrhoids in your "secret parts".

      In 1 Samuel 5:11 God wipes out another city.

      In 1 Samuel 15:2-3 God demands more genocide, this time as punishment
      for some no doubt petty transgression committed hundreds of years
      previously by the forefathers of these innocent people.

      In 1 Samuel 15:7-34 God goads Saul into torturing & slaying his
      prisoner, a King.

      In Matthew 5:17 Jesus strongly approves of the law & the prophets. He
      hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament.

      In Matthew 8:21 Jesus shows no compassion for the bereaved, saying to
      a man who had just lost his father: "Let the dead bury the dead."

      In Matthew 8:32 Jesus abuses animals by sending some devils into a
      herd of pigs, causing the pigs to run off a cliff & drown in the sea
      below. The acorn does not fall far from the tree. Was there a local
      shortage of Egyptian cows? Moo!

      In Matthew 10:15 Jesus becomes a terrorist, and threatens genocide
      against cities.

      In Matthew 10:28 Jesus tries to scare people by telling them that his
      dad can beat up their dad.

      In Matthew 11:20-24 Jesus threatens more cities.

      In Matthew 12:47-49 "Mister Family Values" himself (Jesus) is
      disrespectful to his mother and rude to his brothers.

      In Matthew 13:41-42 Jesus threatens to send his angels against any who
      offend him, and send them straight to hell. Love, peace, tolerance,
      and forgiveness are beneath him, apparently.

      In Matthew 15:4-7 Jesus commits hypocrisy by demanding all others to
      honor their parents. "Sorry about being rude back in Matthew 12, Mom."

      In Matthew 18:8-9 Jesus advocates self-mutilation, but for others, not
      him. He's perfect, thank you.

      In Matthew 18:25 Jesus advocates slavery.

      In Matthew 25:29 Jesus proposes a system of economy where the rich get
      richer and the poor get poorer.

      In Mark 5:12-13 Jesus spooks 2,000 pigs, causing them to jump of a
      cliff and drown in the sea. Is this evidence of more animal abuse, or
      is the story from Matthew 8:32 getting better with each telling?

      In Mark 6:11 Jesus resorts to threatening cities again. Die, innocent
      babies, Die!!

      In Mark 7:9-13 Jesus criticizes people for not killing their children,
      as they should have, according to Old Testament law. The same law
      Jesus broke when he was disrespectful to his Mother in Matthew 12:47-49.

      In Mark 10:29-30 Jesus will reward men who abandon their wives and
      children.

      In Mark 11:13-14 Jesus kills a fig tree for not bearing fruit, even
      though it was out of season. Apparently, "Mister Perfect" wasn't much
      of an agronomist, or ethicist.

      In Luke 8:20-21 Jesus is disrespectful to his mother and rude to his
      brothers, again. Or still?

      In Luke 8:27-37 Jesus heals a naked man who was possessed by many
      devils by sending the devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run
      off a cliff and drown in the sea. This messy, cruel, and expensive
      (for the owners of the pigs) treatment did not favorably impress the
      local residents, and Jesus was asked to leave. This story does get
      better with each telling!!

      In Luke 10:10-15 Jesus terrorizes entire cities, claiming they will be
      violently destroyed and the inhabitants "thrust down to hell" for not
      "receiving" his disciples. No doubt these people preferred their pigs.

      In Luke 12:46-47 Jesus likens God to a sadistic, diabolical
      slave-owner, who will beat you "with many stripes".

      In Luke 16:17 Jesus declares that all the vicious, irrational laws of
      the Old Testament are binding forever.

      In John 2:4 Jesus is, again, rude to his mother. She seems so nice, too.

      In John 5:14 Jesus announces that God handicaps people as just
      punishment for their sins.

      In John 7:8-10 Jesus lies to his family about attending a feast.

      In Acts 5:1-10 Peter, with God's help, kills a man who sold his
      possessions, but did not fork over all of the earnings. Why is the
      Omnipotent Creator always short of cash?

      In Acts 13:48 we learn that only pre-ordained people would be allowed
      in heaven. So much for freewill...

      --- In pinoy_atheists@ yahoogroups. com, "kasanga_mo" <kasanga_mo@ ...>