BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?

  • doug john
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      “I BELIEVE that God wants me to be president.” George W. Bush
      =
      "I would like to thank Providence and the Almighty for choosing me of
      all people to be allowed to wage this battle for Germany," Hitler -
      Berlin March, 1936
      =
      God is not on the side of any nation, yet we know He is on the side of
      justice. Our finest moments [as a nation] have come when we faithfully
      served the cause of justice for our own citizens, and for the people of
      other lands.: George W. Bush
      =
      If we pursue this way, if we are decent, industrious, and honest, if we
      so loyally and truly fulfill our duty, then it is my conviction that in
      the future as in the past the Lord God will always help us: Adolf
      Hitler, at the Harvest Thanksgiving Festival on the Buckeburg held on 3 Oct.
      1937
      =
      “freedom and fear, justice and cruelty have always been at war, and we

      Regards Doug