Re: [pinoy_atheists] Sequia is an exorcist

  • Santos Jeremy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hi Tony,

      Funny you mentioned this. I was being recruited by Fr. Syquia to "clear" his
      patients from psychiatric illness. He is the brother-in-law kasi of my
      wife's best friend. I initially told them that I might not be the best
      person to do that bec I definitely don't believe in demon-possession. Pero
      they said mabuti nga yon I will be more objective. Ayon, so right now, I'm
      still waiting for them to send me their demon-possessed patients, hehehe.

      Jeremy

      -----