Hello...again

  • Misterrific
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
      Greetings!

      Although I still feel sad about what has transpired in the old egroup,
      I'm glad that some people would want to keep the light on.

      Let's have a fresh start and hopefully learn from the past.

      Cheers,
      M_Y

      PS. Although I feel that things are still a little hot, I hope no one
      has burned any bridges.
    • pinoy_infidel
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
        No one wanted the group to be deleted. It was John and I don't know
        what Roy and him got something. I always knew he would do it with his
        emotional and irrational outbursts. I helped build that group since I
        joined it two years ago, when there was no activity. I also feel bad
        about it. I should have take heed what another member told me that we
        could not rely on him.

        pinoy_infidel

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Misterrific" <ba2gan74@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
          I felt sad, in fact I'll have a small drink tonight. But we will be okay.

          John did a lot, come on guys, lets not shrug it off. I just hope that he realise it did not come from him alone. A lot of us contributed, no matter how small to keep the fire burning.

          A new day has come...

          joma

          Misterrific <ba2gan74@...> wrote:
          Greetings!

          Although I still feel sad about what has transpired in the old egroup,
          I'm glad that some people would want to keep the light on.

          Let's have a fresh start and hopefully learn from the past.

          Cheers,
          M_Y

          PS. Although I feel that things are still a little hot, I hope no one
          has burned any bridges.

          Yahoo! Personals

        • Misterrific
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
            Hey joma,

            Ingat ka. Dba nasa Saudi ka? Baka mapugutan ka ng ulo pag natiklo
            kang uminom para lang dito! :D hahaha Baka lalo pa kami nyang
            malungkot!

            Anyway, you're right. I feel a little guilty rin for agreeing with
            Isabel on that funny bone thing and riding the flame a little bit
            when I joked around the Roy vs Tony debate. I mean Jesus H. Christ!
            I didn't think they'd take those too seriously!

            --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, jose mario sison
            <joma_sison@y...> wrote:

            > I felt sad, in fact I'll have a small drink tonight. But we will
            be okay.

            > John did a lot, come on guys, lets not shrug it off. I just hope
            that he realise it did not come from him alone. A lot of us
            contributed, no matter how small to keep the fire burning.

            > A new day has come...
            >
            > joma
            >
            > Misterrific <ba2gan74@y...> wrote:
            > Greetings!
            >
            > Although I still feel sad about what has transpired in the old
            egroup,
            > I'm glad that some people would want to keep the light on.
            >
            > Let's have a fresh start and hopefully learn from the past.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > M_Y
            >
            > PS. Although I feel that things are still a little hot, I hope no
            one
            > has burned any bridges.

            > Philippines Philippine hotels Philippine phone card

            Service.