Re: [pinoy_atheists] LIGHTWEIGHT MESSAGE

  • doug john
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 5:45 PM
      Dear Romeo,

      I do not think it personal and abusive remarks "has become a trademark of this forum" but it was in danger of being so. I must admit I have been guilty of this in some degree but have resolved to try not respond to such remarks against myself.

      Light weight uneducated atheist,

      Doug Adam

      Romeo Macapobre <romeo.macapobre@...> wrote:
      personal and abusive remarks were .. used

      curious. has this become a trademark of this forum?

      --
      apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
      apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].