Dull Times

  • pinoy_infidel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
      There seems to have been a lull, I haven't seen any posts lately. How's everyone?

      Tony
    • Euri
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
        dead busy.

        ~euri

        --
        ~ Jz ;)

        "What if the God we knew isn't God? What if Satan is the real god?"
        - Lex Luther, Smallville

      • von cortes
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel" <paetenian@...> wrote:

          > There seems to have been a lull, I haven't seen any posts lately. How's everyone?
          >
          > Tony

          Still alive and kicking, though've been quite busy lately .
          By the way, Superman has gone for the jugular this time
          around in exhibiting messianic traits, you guys noticed?
          Of course you did! The oft repeated 'savior' word; the
          kryptonite shard 'of destiny'; the jesus christ pose after
          he died; the resurrection that no one witnessed
          - the empty 'cave' cum bed; Kal-L speaking to his son
          "... the father will become the son, the son will become
          the father"; twice saying to Lois "I'm always around";
          and maybe some more i failed to notice while watching
          the movie. More surprising was the fact Mel Gibson
          wasn't the director!
        • doug john
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
            Euri,

            The attachment may end the lull for you

            Regards Doug Adam

            Euri <nvr_existed@...> wrote:
            dead busy.

            ~euri

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
              Hello Tony,

              Open attachment may end the lull for you

              Regards Doug Adam

              pinoy_infidel <paetenian@...> wrote:

              There seems to have been a lull, I haven't seen any posts lately. How's everyone?

              Tony

            • Romeo Macapobre
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
                my sister's pregnant. my mother asked her why didnt she and her husband use
                condoms. she cant afford to take care of her other children as it is .. and
                her reason was because the church says so ...

                --
                apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
                apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].

              • Mitochondria
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 9, 2006
                  Doug,

                  You sound like a spammer. If you have something to share, please
                  upload it somewhere else and provide a link.

                  -gil

                  --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, doug john
                  <theadamfamilyoz@...> wrote:

                  > Euri,
                  >
                  > The attachment may end the lull for you
                  >
                  > Regards Doug Adam
                  >
                  > Euri <nvr_existed@...> wrote:
                  > dead busy.
                  >
                  > ~euri
                  >
                  > pinoy_infidel wrote:
                  >
                  > There seems to have been a lull, I haven't seen any posts lately.
                  How'severyone?

                  > Tony
                  >

                  > --
                  > ~ Jz ;)
                  >
                  > "What if the God we knew isn't God? What if Satan is the real god?"
                  > - Lex Luther, Smallville

                • Mitochondria
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 9, 2006
                    I'm still doing well. Shifted fulltime to software engineering
                    (particularly in the games development), basically, that is what
                    keeping me busy.

                    We have quite a number of new members, other than the note they sent
                    upon joining the list, we don't know much about them. How about an
                    introduction thread for the new members?

                    -gil

                    <paetenian@...> wrote:

                    > There seems to have been a lull, I haven't seen any posts lately.
                    How's everyone?

                    > Tony

                  • pinoy_infidel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
                      Mitochondria wrote:

                      > We have quite a number of new members, other than the note they sent
                      > upon joining the list, we don't know much about them. How about an
                      > introduction thread for the new members?

                      How about posting their brief notes if it's interesting enough?

                      Tony