Re: [pinoy_atheists] Where is the "Up Thread"?

  • Euri
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2006
      how about trying to click the "Messages"then, to the left there are "Messages 121 - 150 of 3544 Oldest | < OlderNewer > | Newest to navigate from."

      ~ euri

      Mitochondria wrote:
      Hi,

      A lot has changed in Y!Groups since my last visit here.., I'm
      wondering, where is the "Up Thread" button, or should I say, how to
      navigate back to old threads?

      Thanks,

      -gil

    • Euri
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        oopps, sa right pala yun... T.T

        Mitochondria wrote:
        Hi,

        A lot has changed in Y!Groups since my last visit here.., I'm
        wondering, where is the "Up Thread" button, or should I say, how to
        navigate back to old threads?

        Thanks,

        -gil

        ~ Jz ;)

        "What if the God we knew isn't God? What if Satan is the real god?"
        - Lex Luther, Smallville

      • Mitochondria
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
          It seems like the "Expand Messages" is the one I'm looking for.
          Thanks.

          -gil