Just wondering?

  • John the Atheist
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2006
      Is Angel2bright a member of the Equipping Christian Group? If not the
      wnat the hell is This is it doing posting his name in this e-group
      (at ECG)? Well FYI lang here is what this_isit posted on ECG (without
      Angel2 Bright's permission ofcourse.)

      source:
      5818>

      My reaction:

      I'm very delightful about this question for 2 reasons .First , this
      question hopes for the cessation of religious clashes which the
      bible affirms it will (rev. 20).

      Second, this question hopes for that glorious day which the bible
      calls "the day of the Lord". The time set by God would be filled
      with indicators of his final stamp on this age old squabbling. As
      for now the rage continues would & not cease in this grace age
      because the founder of false religions is Satan, and the war between
      would between God and the forces of darkness (eph 6: 12) would one
      day cease.

      angel2bright: What do you think?

      My reaction:

      Those are not my opinions, they were revealed to us by the bible

      angel2bright "With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in
      Christian Hell, let's hope that the two Gods might consider a swap
      transfer. "

      This question is based on a false premise and is self-refuting.
      First it assumes that there is more than one God (polytheism) which
      both Christianity and Islam reject for they are both monotheistic.

      Second, this assumes that the God of Christianity is the exact
      replica of the Islam God. Either belief is exclusive and non-
      swappable

      Bahala ka na dyan Mr. Angel.

      John the Atheist
    • angel2bright
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2006
        John, is this some kind of joke?

        That was an excerpt from an EXchristian website

        http://www.exchristian.net/testimonies/2006/04/finding-truth-and-meaning\
        -without.html
        <http://www.exchristian.net/testimonies/2006/04/finding-truth-and-meanin\
        g-without.html>

        by Heavey Feather (who) wrote:

        An astronout told a doctor that he has travelled several times in space
        but he has never seen Allah. The doctor told him :"I have made many
        operations in the human brain but I have never ever seen thoughts."

        That apparently proves Allah's existence to Anonymous.

        Be afraid Anonymous! The afterlife for Christians is not so pretty...
        Islamic Hell is at least as bad as Christian Hell, from what I've heard.

        With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in Christian Hell, let's
        hope that the two Gods might consider a swap transfer.

        posted: 4/25/2006 4:42 PM EST

        So Hope everything's clear by now.

        Ciao.
        Angel Rai

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"
        <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

        > Is Angel2bright a member of the Equipping Christian Group? If not the
        > wnat the hell is This is it doing posting his name in this e-group
        > (at ECG)? Well FYI lang here is what this_isit posted on ECG (without
        > Angel2 Bright's permission ofcourse.)
        >
        > source:
        > 5818>
        >
        > My reaction:
        >
        > I'm very delightful about this question for 2 reasons .First , this
        > question hopes for the cessation of religious clashes which the
        > bible affirms it will (rev. 20).
        >
        > Second, this question hopes for that glorious day which the bible
        > calls "the day of the Lord". The time set by God would be filled
        > with indicators of his final stamp on this age old squabbling. As
        > for now the rage continues would & not cease in this grace age
        > because the founder of false religions is Satan, and the war between
        > would between God and the forces of darkness (eph 6: 12) would one
        > day cease.
        >
        > angel2bright: What do you think?
        >
        > My reaction:
        >
        > Those are not my opinions, they were revealed to us by the bible
        >
        > angel2bright "With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in
        > Christian Hell, let's hope that the two Gods might consider a swap
        > transfer. "
        >
        > This question is based on a false premise and is self-refuting.
        > First it assumes that there is more than one God (polytheism) which
        > both Christianity and Islam reject for they are both monotheistic.
        >
        > Second, this assumes that the God of Christianity is the exact
        > replica of the Islam God. Either belief is exclusive and non-
        > swappable
        >

        > Bahala ka na dyan Mr. Angel.
        >
        > John the Atheist

      • angel2bright
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2006
          Ahh! I get It.

          Yes I found the site, but John, you FORGOT to quote the ENTIRE post. I
          have a feelin eternal_99 has switched into another "identity" again to
          destroy my reputation.

          Allow me to quote the message ENTIRELY and please analyse the statement:

          Here it is:

          from

          8
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/message/58\
          18>

          I'm back after a long vacation. I went to one of the finest white
          sand beach and summer get away in the Philippines. I took time to
          visit my relatives and few of my friends. During my nature tripping
          I met few atheists group there reminds me of my internet FRIENDS
          sometimes FOES. After few chat at beach side, I made it a point that
          I will visit THE E-GROUP OF MY ATHEIST FRIENDS once I get to manila.

          Here is what I found:

          (Me here: indicating that this person have QUOTED my words from OUR site
          to THEIRS.)

          angel2bright: Religions. I wonder when their squabblings would
          cease ... Or will there come a time?

[...]

          ALL EMPHASIS MINE

          Best Regards

          Angel Rai

          This person really is dirty coward ... a fighter OUTSIDE the ring.

          Now I'm NOT telling you to believe me, if you want me out, that's up to
          you, but I think this time I have to tell you, when you quote things up,
          PLEASE DON'T CUT TRU THE LINES as many might get misinformed and may
          bring about unnessesary division among friends. Sorry John, but I think
          you haven't QUOTED it in its ENTIRETY. Try to understand

          thank u kindly.

          Rai

          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "angel2bright" <angel2bright@...>

          \

          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2006
            haha!
            how comforting to know that our friend from the pearly gate side is losing some sleep...no, that creep is not eternal..

            haha!

            wrote:

> [...]
            > > for now the rage continues would & not cease in this grace age
            > > because the founder of false religions is Satan, and the war between
            > > would between God and the forces of darkness (eph 6: 12) would one
            > > day cease.
            > >
            > > angel2bright: What do you think?
            > >
            > > My reaction:
            > >
            > > Those are not my opinions, they were revealed to us by the bible
            > >
            > > angel2bright "With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in
            > > Christian Hell, let's hope that the two Gods might consider a swap
            > > transfer. "
            > >
            > > This question is based on a false premise and is self-refuting.
            > > First it assumes that there is more than one God (polytheism) which
            > > both Christianity and Islam reject for they are both monotheistic.
            > >
            > > Second, this assumes that the God of Christianity is the exact
            > > replica of the Islam God. Either belief is exclusive and non-

            http://www.philippineatheists.org/

            Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

          • angel2bright
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2006
              Hi JMS

              Man, wish it wasn't. But are you really sure? Then how come of all
              messages on PAF. mine was the

              one he picked? And second why did he mentioned something about his
              "ATHEIST FRIENDS." Me?

              "From the pearly gate side?" Careful my friend, as you might be accusing
              me of things which aren't

              true.

              Why don't you read and understand the whole script?
              8
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/message/58\
              18>

              And what if i found something on ECG that tells about John's Program on
              Radio?

              ch?query=radio+humanista&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/messagesea\
              rch?query=radio+humanista&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252>

              Would it be reasonable to say that John is one of them? So think and
              judge fairly. Unless of course, you're siding with eternal.

              I'm not mad, just want 2 make some things clear.

              Good day,
              Rai

              --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, jose mario sison <joma_sison@...>

              \

              \
> [...]
              > > > because the founder of false religions is Satan, and the war
              between
              > > > would between God and the forces of darkness (eph 6: 12) would one
              > > > day cease.
              > > >
              > > > angel2bright: What do you think?
              > > >
              > > > My reaction:
              > > >
              > > > Those are not my opinions, they were revealed to us by the bible
              > > >
              > > > angel2bright "With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in
              > > > Christian Hell, let's hope that the two Gods might consider a swap
              > > > transfer. "
              > > >
              > > > This question is based on a false premise and is self-refuting.
              > > > First it assumes that there is more than one God (polytheism)
              which
              > > > both Christianity and Islam reject for they are both monotheistic.
              > > >
              > > > Second, this assumes that the God of Christianity is the exact
              > > > replica of the Islam God. Either belief is exclusive and non-

            • John the Atheist
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                Dear rai,

                I was just asking kung bakit ginamit ni Dave ang post mo sa ECG. Kung
                hindi ka member ng group nila. Kasi I was just curious kung bakit
                pinopost ni This_isit (Dave) ang name at message mo sa ECG eh hindi ka
                naman member ng nasabing grupo.

                yun lang po,
                John the Atheist
              • John the Atheist
                Message 7 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                  Also I'm not saying na you're one of them (baka di mo ako naintindihan)
                  naiinis lang kasi ako na bakit ka minemention ni Dave eh hindi ka naman
                  nya kilala personally and without your permission kina-copy-poste nya
                  yung message mo. It irritates me na hindi naman member ng PA si Dave
                  yet he copy-paste quote from members of PA tapos nilalagay nya sa ECG.
                  Kung gusto nya yan, kailangan humarap sya sa atin dito at dito nya
                  sabihin ang mga angal nya. Kung ayaw naman nya, then he should keep his
                  trap shut.

                  John the Atheist

                  <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

                  > Dear rai,
                  >
                  > I was just asking kung bakit ginamit ni Dave ang post mo sa ECG. Kung
                  > hindi ka member ng group nila. Kasi I was just curious kung bakit
                  > pinopost ni This_isit (Dave) ang name at message mo sa ECG eh hindi
                  ka
                  > naman member ng nasabing grupo.
                  >
                  > yun lang po,
                  > John the Atheist

                • angel2bright
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                    Hi John,

                    Salamat sa u. I'm sorry kung nakapagbitiw ako ng salita. Alam ko
                    namang naiintindihan mo ko. AYOKO ng pinagbibintangan. Ngaun salamat sa
                    paliwanag mo. C Dave ba kamo yung me-ari ng Ths_it? Malay ko ba ... di
                    ko nga KILALA yung tao, buti ka pa nga eh kilala mo sya. Pero in
                    fairness, tama ka ng sabihin mong:

                    > Kung gusto nya yan, kailangan humarap sya sa atin dito at dito nya
                    > sabihin ang mga angal nya. Kung ayaw naman nya, then he should keep
                    his
                    > trap shut.

                    Kaso nga lang di patas kung lumaban mga engot na 2 eh. Mantakin mo ba
                    namang ilagay nyang "SUMMER REBUT" yun samantalang WALA NAMAN DUN YUNG
                    KALABAN NYA. Pambihira. Anu ba yaaannnn????

                    O cge na.

                    Palagay ko settled na usapang to.

                    PS. (VIP)

                    Matanong ko lang, meron ka na bang book ni Shellby Sponge? Yung WHY
                    CHRISTIANITY MUST CHANGE OR DIE? Kasi kung wala ka pa nun, I wish 2
                    give my OWN copy as my PRESENT 2u.

                    If you're interested to receive the book, feel free 2 drop me a line at
                    my YIM. I think Mr. Tony knows it.

                    Thanks and Regards 2 ol of u.

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                      Angel2bright wrote: "From the pearly gate side?" Careful my friend, as you might be accusing me of things which aren't true.

                      Joma clarifies: The friend from the pearly gate side is Dave who is losing sleep over Rai's write-ups.

                      \

                      \

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                        ahh ... wel, ok. I'm happy everythings clear. Now, i know the man
                        behind the mask ("this_it"). Dave.

                        Angel Hugs JMS

                        thanks

                        \

                        \

                        \

                        \
> [...]
                        > \
                        > > \
                        > > > g-without.html>
                        > > >
                        > > > by Heavey Feather (who) wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > An astronout told a doctor that he has travelled several times in
                        > > space
                        > > > but he has never seen Allah. The doctor told him :"I have made
                        many
                        > > > operations in the human brain but I have never ever seen
                        thoughts."

                        > > > That apparently proves Allah's existence to Anonymous.
                        > > >
                        > > > Be afraid Anonymous! The afterlife for Christians is not so
                        > pretty...
                        > > > Islamic Hell is at least as bad as Christian Hell, from what I've
                        > > heard.
                        > > >
                        > > > With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in Christian Hell,
                        let's
                        > > > hope that the two Gods might consider a swap transfer.

                      • John the Atheist
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                          OKI-Oki lang yan Rai no problemo, well tungkol sa book ni Sprong I
                          have to photo-copy yung book ni Mr. Suzara last week at yung copy ng
                          End of Faith ni Sam Harris tapos pina-book bind ko.

                          But I'm more interested na magkakita-kita tayo personal someday.

                          Regards and thanks,
                          John the Atheist