An invitation

  • John the Atheist
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2006
      Sino sa inyo gustong magsalita sa radio sa Saturday? If mayroon please
      just answer this message. Thank You.

      John the Atheist
    • Mitochondria
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        John,

        I have a suggestion. Why not feature all of non-believers in this
        list one by one, include mo na din yung Manila/UP atheists (if you
        can contact them), the Philippine Humanists and other volunteers --
        to a 5-10 minutes phone interview? This way, you can invite all of us
        to speak to your show.

        Finally, to support you with long-distance overseas phone calls,
        perhaps the person being interviewed should shoulder the phone
        expense for the entire interview session (or we can use VOIP internet
        phone).

        What do you think?

        Here're interview opener questions:
        1. Introduce yourself to the listeners.
        2. How did you turn out to be an atheist?
        3. How long have you been living without belief in god?
        4. And go on...

        Also,
        1. Avoid scripted interviews.
        2. Give at least a week of preparations.
        3. Respect the person's anonymous status (if requested)

        This method applies not only to interviews, but to all other issues
        as well.

        Cheers, and more power to your show,

        -gil

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"
        <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

        > Sino sa inyo gustong magsalita sa radio sa Saturday? If mayroon
        please
        > just answer this message. Thank You.
        >

        > John the Atheist

      • John the Atheist
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          Thanks for the sugestion pre. Pag-aaralan ko yan mungkahi mo.

          John the Atheist

          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Mitochondria"