Thanks

  • Christian Leanzon
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hey, thanks for the invite! I was suprised to find out the old group
      was deleted, don't really know what happened there, but I'm glad you
      were able to create this new one.

      -x'tian
    • pinoy_infidel
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
        Dude, I am glad you're back. I need to apologize to you because I
        failed to delete your name from a private email that I just posted
        public to counter a public post by John. No worries, it's harmless. I
        hope it will not be an issue.

        pinoy_infidel

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Christian Leanzon"
        <cbl36@y...> wrote:

        > Hey, thanks for the invite! I was suprised to find out the old group
        > was deleted, don't really know what happened there, but I'm glad you
        > were able to create this new one.
        >
        > -x'tian

      • pinoy_infidel
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
          BTW, here's the link.

          http://pinoyatheist.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=2368#2368

          To Isabel, I am afraid I have to apologize to you too for dragging
          yourself into the IRRATIONAL and EMOTIONAL outburst of one
          self-centered, egotistical, and selfish atheist who built a ship of
          fools and sunk it down to drown the rats he thought he owned, because
          he couldn't take an honest opinion that happens to go against the
          grain of Sumalangitistic psychology, and thought he is the group, and
          that freedom of thought is about the group agreeing with him. It now
          seems very simple, and very clear to me. But of course, my Darwin!

          If somebody is willing to pursue the SEC registration, you can pick it
          up from here. I am no longer interested. I still have the draft of the
          by-laws which has comments from some of the members, I will mail it to
          the mods to upload in the file section. It's a shame that the same
          person who is calling us no yagbols because we are "hiding" is the
          same person who would try to sink us down. He only could sink himself.
          My loyalty is for the Pinoy and the Atheists but not to him. Talk
          about CRAB MENTALITY at its purest form. Shameless.

          This is an experience that leaves a bad taste in the mouth just
          because somebody who sees himself important, and he WAS important to
          that group but not this one, he thought that he is just being used and
          left out like a piece of crap. I thought we should fight for atheism,
          but the person we all look up to as a leader buckled under pressure -
          he is the weakest link, a disgruntled leader.

          As for the EB, somebody can organize if you want but I will not be
          attending. But I do want to meet up with individuals for a cup of
          coffee or a mug or three of draught sometime in December or if you
          visit Tokyo or Yokohama or to anyone near my place in Paete, Laguna.
          Joseph, please expect a call or an email from me soon. I may even
          visit you in Bataan, if it's okay.

          To Lito, I will transfer to your name the web domain I registered for
          five years, so I thought we can have a real home. It's still good for
          three more years. I think you need to have a login into Network
          Solutions before I can transfer it, of course. I know you will take
          good care of it. Treat it as a personal website with trust that you
          will relinquish it to the group if it someday materialize. Also, let
          me know if you are okay for a beer or two and I will meet up with you
          wherever is convenient with you but please not McDonald's Greenhills!
          (of course no beer, and the capucciono was the stupidest I've seen and
          wasted.) If you want me to help build the site, and I know you know I
          am helpless in that category :) I can drag my feet to help come up
          with very brief articles at least. <wink> <wink> I guess my first
          article will be about The Self-pitying Beauty and the Teenage Beast.

          It occurs to me now, that perhaps because this other guy lives in
          Singapore why he is so hung up with censorship. I heard there are only
          2 atheists in SG, one of them is a direct descendant of Grima
          Wormtongue. He wanted a piece of me but he couldn't. All he wanted is
          his childish debates. I think he said he chewed Dave's ass. I just
          hope Dave didn't wash that day. I am now officially rooting for Dave.
          :D w00t!

          I will be a regular here as usual, because I am a full blooded and
          proud "science geek wannabe" and a "pseudo-intellect" [sic] but I will
          be on-topic. No science on the side just so we cannot appear like a
          science geek glee club. If there is one who is a pseudo-intellectual,
          there is the usual suspect. You know who you are dork! Damn I looked
          up to you, what a shame!

          To the moderators, please have the yagbols to kick assholes when you
          spot one like somebody who fancy himself as the Beast but with no claw
          (clue?). If he is for freethought, let us see him try chew a bubble
          gum in his beloved rock. I good group is much much much better than a
          group of exactly one atheist and one Singaporean who thought they can
          change the world one with boorish behavior whose only contribution to
          the group were a thousand invites to his utterly boring and stupid
          blog, and help sinking it, and another with Self-pity who thought
          Copernicus was wrong and thinks he is the center of the atheistic
          solar system. Also please kick hardened atheists who have the galls to
          say there is still a Christian in him, for he is a fool. We prefer
          real Christians and real atheists not confused people. And please
          remind me to stay on-topic to atheism. (Just stupid suggestions from
          me, I am not trying to piss you off :)

          Finally, a song for you my friend (please scroll down), and a cheesy
          book recommendation:

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0671723650/102-0741279-9150510?v=glance&n=283155

          You don't lose them John, you try to win them, but you have to earn
          them. And finally John, I like your sense of humor specially when it
          comes to god-bashing. I always said in that sunken PA group that it
          was an atheism list and god-bashing is a sport that should be expected
          and allowed. Remember lets_fuck_jesus? It changed my insight right
          then and there, and became even more tolerant of such jokes. And I
          like your articles very funny. I wish you can get out of the rut you
          yourself created. I know you can do it, you've done it before
          remember? I love your guts, and you can outlive this one, just as
          before. I will be cheering for you and I look forward to meeting you
          many times again, but please try alcohol. It cleanses.

          Brother John, you broke my heart.

          warm sun, clear skies,
          pinoy_infidel

          Mabuhay ang Pilipino, pero hindi lahat!
          Nasa tao ang gawa. Yung mga nagpapa-awa, walang nilaga.

          Video Killed the Radio Star
          (The Buggles)

          I heard you on the wireless back in '52
          Lying awake intent at tuning in on you
          If I was young it didn't stop you coming through

          They took the credit for your second symphony
          Rewritten by machine and new technology
          and now I understand the problems you can see

          I met your children
          What did you tell them?

          Video killed the radio star
          Video killed the radio star
          Pictures came and broke your heart

          And now we meet in an abandoned studio
          We hear the playback and it seems so long ago
          And you remember the jingles used to go

          You were the first one
          You were the last one

          Video killed the radio star
          Video killed the radio star
          In my mind and in my car
          We can't rewind we've gone to far
          Pictures came and broke your heart
          Look I'll play my VTR

          You are a radio star

          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
          <kujira_n12@y...> wrote:

          > Dude, I am glad you're back. I need to apologize to you because I
          > failed to delete your name from a private email that I just posted
          > public to counter a public post by John. No worries, it's harmless. I
          > hope it will not be an issue.
          >
          > pinoy_infidel
        • Romeo Macapobre
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
            *want to meet up with individuals for a cup of coffee or a mug or three of
            draught sometime in December or if you visit Tokyo or Yokohama or to anyone
            near my place in Paete, Laguna.*

            [max] does this invitation extend to everyone in the group? will we have
            some kind of meet in december (manila?). my parents are from san pedro
            laguna. im not sure what happened with the old group either. some kind of
            internal power struggle. battle of wills?

          • tekton12
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
              Pinoy infidel,

              Thanks for the invite. I was in Japan several years ago on a JICA-
              sponsored tour. I remember it to be a very expensive country. Very
              clean though.

              Likewise, if any of you is in the Chicago area let me know, we can
              meet up.

              Hey Max, nice to hear you're from Cebu. I'm a Cebuano too, though
              I've not lived there for a while. We still have a house there. BTW,
              I remember you had some problems with a computer you bought. If you
              need legal help, I've got some lawyer friends in Cebu City who might
              be able to assist you.

              tekton12

              --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Romeo Macapobre

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                hi tekton, thanks for the offer. i appreciate it. but i think ill just let
                this one go. i dont feel its worth the trouble. life is too short. anyway.
                if they go the way they do with their business. their bound to make enough
                enemies. i can choose to become fustrated .. or i can choose to let it go
                .. i have chosen to let it go .. or in the unlikely case that there is a
                god. then bahala na ang dios sa kanila. hehehe

                http://www.philippineatheists.org/

                --
                ps. voici mon website où je mets mes exercices français [
                rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com] et voici mon website où je mets mes autres

              • tekton12
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                  Sure Max, just let me know if you change your mind about the lawyer
                  thing. Enjoy your holiday season. Even though we don't believe in
                  God, we do still love our families and that's really what the holdays
                  are all about - getting reconnected with family. Cebu City is one big
                  party town that you'll never run out of partying to do in December
                  and January (for the Sinulog).

                  <romeo.macapobre@g...> wrote:

                  > hi tekton, thanks for the offer. i appreciate it. but i think ill
                  just let
                  > this one go. i dont feel its worth the trouble. life is too short.
                  anyway.
                  > if they go the way they do with their business. their bound to make
                  enough
                  > enemies. i can choose to become fustrated .. or i can choose to let
                  it go
                  > .. i have chosen to let it go .. or in the unlikely case that
                  there is a
                  > god. then bahala na ang dios sa kanila. hehehe

                • jvnicdao
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                    Hey bro, cheer up! What happened is not worth brooding though the
                    main lesson that I'd always remind myself from it is that even
                    atheists are of various characters (reminds me of a previous post
                    from Bro. Joma). But that should not distract us from our positive
                    plans and outlook for our group and for atheism in general.

                    About the EB, I understand and respect your decision, though I feel
                    sad about it. But sure I'll be happy to meet with you during our
                    vacation, whether in Manila or in Bataan. In fact, I was thinking of
                    inviting you and your wife to spend a day or two in the farm. And
                    the invite extends also to all other members; please send me a
                    private e-mail so I can give you my contact nos.

                    Cheers! - Joseph

                    -----

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 6, 2005
                      max wrote:

                      > *want to meet up with individuals for a cup of coffee or a mug or three of
                      > draught sometime in December or if you visit Tokyo or Yokohama or to anyone
                      > near my place in Paete, Laguna.*
                      >
                      > [max] does this invitation extend to everyone in the group? will we have
                      > some kind of meet in december (manila?). my parents are from san pedro
                      > laguna.

                      I almost missed this one. Of course Max, this extends to everyone. Minsan kasi medyo
                      malapit ka sa isang lugar, it may be worthwhile to sneak and meet up with the people
                      behind the names but I am afraid San Pedro is as far from Paete. They're lie on the
                      opposite side of the lake. As for December meet-up, wala yata interested mag-organize,
                      siguro exhausted after all that happened.

                      > im not sure what happened with the old group either. some kind of
                      > internal power struggle. battle of wills?

                      Sort of. The kind that exists only in John's mind.

                      cheers!
                      Tony
                    • John the Atheist
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
                        Thanks ng pala sa mga nag pleadge ng support.

                        Now, again, my telephone number is 360-2821 at I will send the bank
                        account tommorow doon sa mga humingi. I will tell Gigs about the
                        news. Yung nga palang mga dokumento ipapa-scan namin para i-post
                        dito.

                        Yung P2,400.00 eh good for a month broadcast, that means it will be
                        a monthly due habang may program tayo sa radio (which by the way, eh
                        cheaper to compare sa other slot price.) Mas maganda if we can
                        solicit to more members para naman mas gumaang-gaang ang burden sa
                        iba. If we can have atleast 24 members na makakabigay ng P100 per
                        month, makakaya natin.

                        I will talk to Gigs para rin maayos namin ang program kasi may alam
                        sya dito.

                        Stay tune for more news.

                        John Paraiso
                      • Jonathan Cruz
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 29, 2006
                          Hi. Thanks for letting me join the group. Very glad to find like minded people. Again thank you very much.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 29, 2006
                            you are welcome. you might find that aside from unbelief in god(s), people around here are not 'like-minded'

                            feel free to start a topic, if you wish

                            joma