Re: [pinoy_atheists] RADYO HUMANISTA will now be on air!!!!

  • Lew Andrew D. Reyes
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2006
      Sir John,

      Please do send me your bank account too. And could you please scan the receipt/invoice of the contract and post it for the whole group to see. This is to remove doubts as to where the money goes, don't take it as negative. We have to be transparent when it comes to money.

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2006
        Tol,

        I'd like to make my contribution. E-mail me an address where I can send
        the money. I would prefer sending you the money via door-to-door (I-
        Remit), mas convenient at mas mura for me kaysa bank wire transfer.
        Send me your contact phone number too dahil kailangan sa form yun. Of
        course, send these to me in private.

        More power!

        M_Y

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
          I forgot to acknowledge Gigs effort...Thanks Miss Gigs Galang,,!

          Misterrific <ba2gan74@...> wrote: Tol,

          <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

          > Attention: ASAP!
          > We have now reserved a slot on DZXQ on a 30 minutes (as of now) week-
          > end program: RADYO HUMANISTA
          >
          > Financial need: P600.00 per 30 minutes. A 1 month advance payment is
          > needed worth P2,400.00 para mabayaran ang 1 month use of the station
          > facilities. If we (Gigs and Me) have the said amount we would start
          > brodcasting the following Sunday.
          >
          > Please give this a priority. Call me @ 360-2821 at 8PM Look for John.
          > I need to here from you guys about this. Kung nakabayad na tayo kasi
          > pipirma na kami ng contract para makapag-broadcast.
          >
          > Waiting for reply.
          > John the Atheist

          http://www.philippineatheists.org/

          Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

        • John the Atheist
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
            Wag kang mag-alala. I will be willing to scan all documents,
            receipts, etc. para makita ng lahat at makakuha pa tayo ng mas
            maraming pleadges sa ibang members ng gumaang naman ang burden.

            John P.

            --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Lew Andrew D. Reyes"
            <ldreyes@...> wrote:

            > Sir John,
            >
            > Please do send me your bank account too. And could you please scan
            the receipt/invoice of the contract and post it for the whole group
            to see. This is to remove doubts as to where the money goes, don't
            take it as negative. We have to be transparent when it comes to
            money.

            Service.

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
              Hi Gigs,
              To be known to be existing is the first move. It may initially be a curiousity - how it will gain respectability depend on the hands of its proponents.

              There are many people who question the existence of deity(s), people who uses their own mind free from convention to form a thought.

              We want them to know that there is nothing wrong with doubting and asking - and they are not alone.

              How John will do it? That is one part of the excitement!

              joma

              gigs <gigsgalang@...> wrote:
              Hi Joma,all,

              My pleasure. think its time. ok naman kung mas marami ang
              marereach out nyo, about science, logic and the likes, especially for
              the masses, kc wala naman sila access sa internet.
              mag-poprod assist (pa) muna ako. siguro it would be good if another
              one from here could volunteer as JOhn's tandem.
              Ive an experienced back then sa radyo, pero politics tema, which
              i resigned from already. im glad to be part of this noble endevour.
              Just keep in any suggestions, concerns, etc coming.

              all the best, gigs

              --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, jose mario sison
              <joma_sison@...> wrote:

              > I forgot to acknowledge Gigs effort...Thanks Miss Gigs Galang,,!
              >
              > Misterrific <ba2gan74@...> wrote: Tol,
              >
              > I'd like to make my contribution. E-mail me an address where I can
              send
              > the money. I would prefer sending you the money via door-to-door (I-
              > Remit), mas convenient at mas mura for me kaysa bank wire transfer.
              > Send me your contact phone number too dahil kailangan sa form yun.
              Of
              > course, send these to me in private.
              >
              > More power!
              >
              > M_Y
              >
              > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"
              > <pinoy_atheist2000@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Attention: ASAP!
              > > We have now reserved a slot on DZXQ on a 30 minutes (as of now)
              week-
              > > end program: RADYO HUMANISTA
              > >
              > > Financial need: P600.00 per 30 minutes. A 1 month advance payment
              is
              > > needed worth P2,400.00 para mabayaran ang 1 month use of the
              station
              > > facilities. If we (Gigs and Me) have the said amount we would
              start
              > > brodcasting the following Sunday.
              > >
              > > Please give this a priority. Call me @ 360-2821 at 8PM Look for
              John.
              > > I need to here from you guys about this. Kung nakabayad na tayo
              kasi
              > > pipirma na kami ng contract para makapag-broadcast.
              > >
              > > Waiting for reply.
              > > John the Atheist
              > >

              > http://www.philippineatheists.org/

              > Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              http://www.philippineatheists.org/

              Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

            • eric sandy fernando
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
                good job bro suma and gigs. call you later bro suma, dami akong inquiry at suggestion.

                gigs <gigsgalang@...> wrote: Btw, im not an atheist, but i see good cause and reasons for this,
                why im volunteering.

                --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "gigs" <gigsgalang@...> wrote:

                > ps. im sure maraming makakabenefit sa project nyong 'to..
                >
                > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "gigs" <gigsgalang@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Joma,all,
                > >
                > > My pleasure. think its time. ok naman kung mas marami ang
                > > marereach out nyo, about science, logic and the likes, especially
                > for
                > > the masses, kc wala naman sila access sa internet.
                > > mag-poprod assist (pa) muna ako. siguro it would be good if
                > another
                > > one from here could volunteer as JOhn's tandem.
                > > Ive an experienced back then sa radyo, pero politics tema,
                > which
                > > i resigned from already. im glad to be part of this noble
                endevour.
                > > Just keep in any suggestions, concerns, etc coming.
                > >
                > > all the best, gigs
                > >
                > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, jose mario sison
                > > <joma_sison@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I forgot to acknowledge Gigs effort...Thanks Miss Gigs Galang,,!
                > > >
                > > > Misterrific <ba2gan74@> wrote: Tol,
                > > >
                > > > I'd like to make my contribution. E-mail me an address where I
                > can
                > > send
                > > > the money. I would prefer sending you the money via door-to-
                door
                > (I-
                > > > Remit), mas convenient at mas mura for me kaysa bank wire
                > transfer.
                > > > Send me your contact phone number too dahil kailangan sa form
                > yun.
                > > Of
                > > > course, send these to me in private.
                > > >
                > > > More power!
                > > >
                > > > M_Y
                > > >
                > > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"

                > > week-

                > payment
                > > is
                > > station
                > > start

                > > John.
                > > kasi

                > > > http://www.philippineatheists.org/

                > > > Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

                > > Service.
                > > >

                > > > ---------------------------------

                http://www.philippineatheists.org/

                Atheism Beliefs Religion Beyond belief

              • pinoy_infidel
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
                  This is great news John! And thanks to Gigs too. I am also pledging a
                  regular contribution to this noble cause. John and Gigs need more than
                  financial support on this. I think John you will be needing assistance
                  from time to time in other forms in kind not cash, like coming up with
                  research, etc., to back up the program?

                  As for atheism - humanism question, I agree with you to test the scene
                  first and see what we can get away with as we push the limits further.

                  Tony

                  <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

                  > Attention: ASAP!
                  > We have now reserved a slot on DZXQ on a 30 minutes (as of now) week-
                  > end program: RADYO HUMANISTA
                  >
                  > Financial need: P600.00 per 30 minutes. A 1 month advance payment is
                  > needed worth P2,400.00 para mabayaran ang 1 month use of the station
                  > facilities. If we (Gigs and Me) have the said amount we would start
                  > brodcasting the following Sunday.
                  >
                  > Please give this a priority. Call me @ 360-2821 at 8PM Look for John.
                  > I need to here from you guys about this. Kung nakabayad na tayo kasi
                  > pipirma na kami ng contract para makapag-broadcast.
                  >
                  > Waiting for reply.
                  > John the Atheist

                • tekton12
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
                    John,

                    P600 for 30 minutes air time seems very cheap. It's good you got
                    this deal. Grab it. I hope the station management doesn't attach
                    strings in exchange for such a low fee.

                    tekton

                    <pinoy_atheist2000@...> wrote:

                    > Attention: ASAP!
                    > We have now reserved a slot on DZXQ on a 30 minutes (as of now)
                    week-
                    > end program: RADYO HUMANISTA
                    >
                    > Financial need: P600.00 per 30 minutes. A 1 month advance payment
                    is
                    > needed worth P2,400.00 para mabayaran ang 1 month use of the
                    station
                    > facilities. If we (Gigs and Me) have the said amount we would
                    start
                    > brodcasting the following Sunday.
                    >
                    > Please give this a priority. Call me @ 360-2821 at 8PM Look for
                    John.
                    > I need to here from you guys about this. Kung nakabayad na tayo
                    kasi
                    > pipirma na kami ng contract para makapag-broadcast.
                    >
                    > Waiting for reply.
                    > John the Atheist

                  • John the Atheist
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
                      Tama ka dyan Tony. I will be needing a lot of research materials,
                      especially sa science at evolution and I know you guys can provide
                      it. Pare, tandaan natin, ATIN ito!

                      John the Atheist

                      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "pinoy_infidel"
                      <kujira_n12@...> wrote:

                      > This is great news John! And thanks to Gigs too. I am also pledging
                      > regular contribution to this noble cause. John and Gigs need more
                      than
                      > financial support on this. I think John you will be needing
                      assistance
                      > from time to time in other forms in kind not cash, like coming up
                      with
                      > research, etc., to back up the program?
                      >
                      > As for atheism - humanism question, I agree with you to test the
                      scene
                      > first and see what we can get away with as we push the limits
                      further.

                      > Tony
                      >

                      > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "John the Atheist"
                      > <pinoy_atheist2000@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Attention: ASAP!
                      > > We have now reserved a slot on DZXQ on a 30 minutes (as of now)
                      week-
                      > > end program: RADYO HUMANISTA
                      > >
                      > > Financial need: P600.00 per 30 minutes. A 1 month advance payment
                      is
                      > > needed worth P2,400.00 para mabayaran ang 1 month use of the
                      station
                      > > facilities. If we (Gigs and Me) have the said amount we would
                      start
                      > > brodcasting the following Sunday.
                      > >
                      > > Please give this a priority. Call me @ 360-2821 at 8PM Look for
                      John.
                      > > I need to here from you guys about this. Kung nakabayad na tayo
                      kasi
                      > > pipirma na kami ng contract para makapag-broadcast.
                      > >
                      > > Waiting for reply.
                      > > John the Atheist

                    • Misterrific
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 3, 2006
                        Bro. John,

                        Pare I'll try to send the donation this weekend malamang sa Caloocan
                        address na binigay mo. Meron ba laging available na magre-receive doon?
                        I'll be sending $50 (Canadian). Hindi ako sure kung ano exchange rate
                        ngayon so whatever it amounts to in peso yun na yun.

                        Cheers,
                        M_Y
                      • Jonathan Francisco
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 3, 2006
                          Question lang po. Anon'ng station po ba sa radio (AM
                          or FM), ano'ng day and exact time po ang airing?

                          -Jonathan-

                          --- Misterrific <ba2gan74@...> wrote:

                          > Bro. John,
                          >
                          > Pare I'll try to send the donation this weekend
                          > malamang sa Caloocan
                          > address na binigay mo. Meron ba laging available na
                          > magre-receive doon?
                          > I'll be sending $50 (Canadian). Hindi ako sure kung
                          > ano exchange rate
                          > ngayon so whatever it amounts to in peso yun na yun.
                          >
                          > Cheers,
                          > M_Y

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • John the Atheist
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 3, 2006
                            AM ito pre, but I will give you more detail as soon sa we signed the
                            contract.

                            John the Atheist

                            --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Francisco
                            <jmfrancisco.geo@...> wrote:

                            > Question lang po. Anon'ng station po ba sa radio (AM
                            > or FM), ano'ng day and exact time po ang airing?
                            >
                            > -Jonathan-
                            >
                            > --- Misterrific <ba2gan74@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > > Bro. John,
                            > >
                            > > Pare I'll try to send the donation this weekend
                            > > malamang sa Caloocan
                            > > address na binigay mo. Meron ba laging available na
                            > > magre-receive doon?
                            > > I'll be sending $50 (Canadian). Hindi ako sure kung
                            > > ano exchange rate
                            > > ngayon so whatever it amounts to in peso yun na yun.
                            > >
                            > > Cheers,
                            > > M_Y

                            > http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • Misterrific
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 5, 2006
                              Pareng John,

                              I just sent my donation kanina. It's $50 Canadian which is equivalent
                              to P2,240. Ang sabi baka bukas mo daw matanggap. Door to door yun sa
                              Caloocan address na binigay mo.

                              I wish you and Radio Humanista all the best. Do let me know if the
                              station/cause needs more support in the future and I'll see what I can
                              do.

                              Cheers,
                              Hector / M_Y
                            • Jonathan Francisco
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 5, 2006
                                Maraming salamat po.

                                I can't promise anything but if have some money to
                                spare, how do I send it and to whom? (In private na
                                lang po ang reply)

                                More power po sa inyo.

                                -Jonathan-

                                http://mail.yahoo.com