Report for the month

  • John the Atheist
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 27 5:35 PM
      Dear Comrades,

      Intead of wasting my time discussing nonsense and soapboxes, mas
      maganda kung mag report na lang ko sa inyo.

      This week habang nag-kakagulo sa labas ng Fort Bonifacio at
      nagdadasal si Tita Cory eh nakipag-usap ako kay Mr. George Meroy (He
      was the first Pilipino to brodcast "atheism" in national radio,
      unfortunately it was "sinibak" by no other than Ka Doroy Valencia,
      past President of the KBP way back in thw 80's) Anyway, he gave me
      tips on how to use radio to fight "theo-facism" na wide spread na sa
      Pinas.

      Connected on this issue, I was very fortunate to be offered help by
      one of our members Miss Gigs Galang (who by the way is not an
      atheist). So this coming days, baka maghanap kami ng radio slot. I my
      info, a radio slot is worth P600 - P1,000 per hour. Maganda sugurong
      magkaroon na tayo ng isang 1 hr radio program. Makikipagkita ako kina
      Poch and his Hummanist friends kasi mag-lilimos ako ng financial
      support kasi baka may kilala sila to support us on this radio slot.

      Well, that's it for now. Next time I will be taking about "house
      cleaning".

      Hanggang sa susunod, Paalam.

      John the Atheist
    • eter nal
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        To most theist you are perhaps correct in your observation bro. Most theist simply wave their zeals around without even understanding its relevance. Thank you for your consideration bro.

        Take Care Bro,

        Eternal

        jose mario sison <joma_sison@...> wrote:
        Bro Eternal,
        I am under the impression that One True Christian bring their zeal whatever and wherever the case may be. If that is not so, then I am grossly mistaken and will be careful the next time around.

        joma

        eter nal <eter_nal99@...> wrote:
        Bro, when it concerns a group, I simply put aside my personal belief and concentrate on the main concern of the group itself whenever needed, being a part of the group, or at least as I have known it.

        Others may look on this as hypocrisy, I guess that is the limit of their understanding. They simply cannot understand that even with differences in belief, people can still live in harmony if only one tried.

        Eternal

        jose mario sison <joma_sison@...> wrote:
        Of course, a true theist would wish that atheist should be wiped out of this earth. They are fully convinced that atheist are under Satan influence.

        If a theist says "nauunawaan ka namin" then he is lying. but then, different din ang layers ng mga theist...merong fanatic and merong simply born into it.

        What's this? An extraordinary Christian who supports/encourages atheists to teach/propagate atheism? Aren't you committing a sin by encouraging us to teach people that your God doesn't exist? I'm not starting an argument here, it's just surprising and appaling to get an advice from a theist who strongly defends the veracity of the bible/christianity and at the same time gives words of wisdom on how to promote atheism. I'm not accusing of hypocrisy, just asking the sincerety of your advice..