bye bye Bye-ble!

  • Lew Andrew D. Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Clear Day

      God is tired and rests:
      Exodus 31:17- ".....for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day HE RESTED and was refreshed".

      Jeremaiah 15:6- "...therefore I will stretch out my hand against you and destroy you; I AM WEARYof relenting"

      VERSUS

      God is never tired and never rests
      Isaiah 40:28 -"....the everlasting God, the Lord, The creator of the ends of the earth, NEITHER FAINTS NOR IS WEARY..."

      For the Christians: Do you have faith?

      Here's the Bible's definition of faith:

      Hebrew 11:1 "Now FAITH is the substance of
      things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

      super_metalloid