  • Lito Lampitoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello,

      I have just setup a forum website, where you can share your knowledge on
      how to build things and discuss just about any topics, specially technical
      ones. For now I have just started one forum called Information Technology.
      Feel free to join in and let me know if you want to add more forum category
      or subcategory, I�ll be happy to add it for you.

      The site address is: http://www.howtobuildstuff.org

      Thanks for patronizing.

      Best regards,

      Lito

      --
      Lito A. Lampitoc
      http://www.howtobuildstuff.org

      �Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and
      those who dare not, are slaves - Byron�