Subject: Sweet potatoes on the menu?

  • Lito Lampitoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      Hi,

      I just learned that sweet potato is a superhero. It's true, it's a symbol
      in the fight for a global nutrition plan that can save millions of children
      and help build a healthier and more productive future. I signed ONE's
      petition to world leaders asking to put sweet potatoes on the menu,
      nutrition on the agenda.

      Will you join me in signing the petition before World Food Day on Tuesday,
      October 16th?

      http://act.one.org/sign/sweet_potato_on_the_menu/?referring_akid=3447.882540.A_52Gg&source=taf

      Thanks,

      --
      Lito A. Lampitoc
      http://www.litolampitoc.com

      �Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and
      those who dare not, are slaves - Byron�