Good Morning

  • Sylvia Estrada-Claudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
        I am out of the country, Madrid Spain at the moment, I am here for a
      Voluntary Training Program (VTP), but unfortunately for me Last night
      just a few hours ago I had my bag stolen from me with my passport and
      personal effects. I have been trying to sort things out with the
      necessary authorities, I will be needing some assistance from you in the
      morning.

      Please let me know if you can be of any help.