Re: Morality

  • Sarda Karaniwan
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 6, 2012
      Institutionalized, means the "educated".

      Uninstitutionalized, means "uneducated".

      Our society is divided into this category intentionally so that the
      "uneducated" majority will always be under the control of the few
      selected "educated" minority who claims to be the "authority" because
      they got "diplomas" as proof of "authority" (sic).

      -----sarda-----

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, eduardo barot <eduardobarot@...>
      wrote:

      > Some lawyers'Â ideas are products of incorrect thinking.
      > Like they've been led/trained to believe in the adage the "law is
      hard but it is still the law",--which makes them completely shut down
      all thought processes as that principle is the end of the line as
      far as thinking-it through is concerned. Â
      > An ancient historian observed (Suetonius?) that, "the more laws a
      republic has, the more corrupt it is." Rings a bell? Sounds like a
      country we know.
      > Here we are not taught "when law becomes injustice, rebellion becomes
      duty." - Thomas Jefferson. This is because the State only wants dull,
      obedient sheep as they are easier to control.
      > This idea by Jefferson is not told us because that would pose a
      dangerous meme to the State--but what is the "State" anyway? And by
      who's or what's authority told them to rule over us?
      > Back to point, law schools are like brainwash institutions.
      > Anyway, I think all schools here are. And they get paid well for it.
      > They're no different from prisons. They wear uniforms like in prisons.
      have schedules on when to eat and play like in prisons, they're toldÂ
      how to behave like in prisons, told what to think like in prisons.
      Its indoctrination, not teaching, that goes on in these places.
      > Schools do not teach students how to think for themselves. The
      only difference (from being in prison)Â is that while they're
      physcally free, their minds are chained to limiting ideas that have
      been proven to fail from time to time.

      applicant. at the beginning of the video, one of his proposals is moral
      choice/grounds in deciding cases. if you jump into 1hr 9m of the video,
      the discussion continued. please follow the link provided below. take
      note, the applicant is a dean of law in a university here in manila.
      poor students.