Help Filipino Freethinkers win a major online award!

  • Ryan Tani
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 2:45 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      In case you haven't yet, please vote for Filipino Freethinkers in the One and the Advocate categories of the Globe Tatt Awards!

      We could win P200,000 that we'll use to further our cause of promoting reason, science, and secularism in the Philippines.

      All it takes is four clicks from Facebook:

      (1) Click http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/tattawards/vote
      (2) Click Vote under Filipino Freethinkers
      (3) Click "The Advocate" on the left column
      (4) Click Vote under Filipino Freethinkers

      We're now in the lead, but we need to get as many votes because voting constitutes only 10% of the overall score.

      So please tell your friends and allies in freethinking to Vote for us, too :)

      Thank you very much for supporting Filipino Freethinkers!

    • Linardakis Ria