Re: [pinoy_atheists] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • doug john
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      I KNOW  Romeo Macapobre
      ://www.linkedin.com/e/wr1hxc-gob24t2x-o/isd/3041752244/aLDkI1XD/
      https

      ________________________________
      From: Romeo Macapobre <romeo.macapobre@...>
      To: pinoy_atheists <pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, 30 May, 2011 2:48:33 PM
      Subject: [pinoy_atheists] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

      LinkedIn
      ------------

      - Romeo

      Romeo Macapobre
      Senior Software Engineer at Redmap Networks
      Philippines

      Confirm that you know Romeo Macapobre
      https://www.linkedin.com/e/wr1hxc-gob24t2x-o/isd/3041752244/aLDkI1XD/

      --
      (c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Romeo Macapobre
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        oops sorry about this.. linked in must have sent email to everybody in my
        address book ..

        --
        apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
        apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].