Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Romeo Macapobre
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2011
      LinkedIn
      ------------

      - Romeo

      Romeo Macapobre
      Senior Software Engineer at Redmap Networks
      Philippines

      Confirm that you know Romeo Macapobre
      https://www.linkedin.com/e/wr1hxc-gob24t2x-o/isd/3041752244/aLDkI1XD/

      --
      (c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

    • doug john
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        I KNOW  Romeo Macapobre
        ://www.linkedin.com/e/wr1hxc-gob24t2x-o/isd/3041752244/aLDkI1XD/
        https

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2011
          oops sorry about this.. linked in must have sent email to everybody in my
          address book ..

          --
          apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
          apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].