Re: just catching up

  • Butch Silverio
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
      Filipino Freethinkers is on Facebook, which I just recently started
      using, and it's so convenient.
      Also, they are heavily involved in the RH Bill debate.
      Butch
    • Kapanalig
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6 7:07 AM
        Hi Lito,

        We're still here. Medyo iba lang ang pinagkaka-abalahan. A lot of us are also at FF. I visit the site and comment from time to time. Can't join their meet-ups kasi nasa labas pa rin ako e, hehe.

        Regards,
        Tony

        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys,
        >
        > I've been out for a while, it seems like there have been lesser posts these
        > days? What happened to other guys like Tony, Romeo and the rest?
        > Are you aware of the Filipino Freethinkers group? they have been so active
        > these days and even staging some political rally back at home, does any of
        > you joined that group?
        >
        > and hi Joma, Doug and Eduardo, you are the only guys that seems to be so
        > active nowadays, keep it up!
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > --
        > Lito A. Lampitoc
        > http://www.litolampitoc.com

      • Lito Lampitoc
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 11:48 AM
          Hi Tony,

          good to hear from you. Mas active ang FF ngayon compared sa atin, mga young
          blood eh. Japan ka pa rin ba?

          On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Kapanalig <kapanalig_sa_wala@...>wrote:

          > Hi Lito,
          >
          > We're still here. Medyo iba lang ang pinagkaka-abalahan. A lot of us are
          > also at FF. I visit the site and comment from time to time. Can't join their
          > meet-ups kasi nasa labas pa rin ako e, hehe.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Tony
          >

          > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello guys,
          > >
          > > I've been out for a while, it seems like there have been lesser posts
          > these
          > > days? What happened to other guys like Tony, Romeo and the rest?
          > > Are you aware of the Filipino Freethinkers group? they have been so
          > active
          > > these days and even staging some political rally back at home, does any
          > of
          > > you joined that group?
          > >
          > > and hi Joma, Doug and Eduardo, you are the only guys that seems to be so
          > > active nowadays, keep it up!
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > --
          > > Lito A. Lampitoc
          > > http://www.litolampitoc.com

          Lito A. Lampitoc
          http://www.godlessgeek.net

        • Mitochondria
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19 2:00 AM
            I'm still here. Moderating the group in the background, mostly people who want to join the group.

            Both PA and the FF Y!Group apparently are no longer active, they are on Facebook.

            \