just catching up

  • Lito Lampitoc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2011
      Hello guys,

      I've been out for a while, it seems like there have been lesser posts these
      days? What happened to other guys like Tony, Romeo and the rest?
      Are you aware of the Filipino Freethinkers group? they have been so active
      these days and even staging some political rally back at home, does any of
      you joined that group?

      and hi Joma, Doug and Eduardo, you are the only guys that seems to be so
      active nowadays, keep it up!

      Regards,

      --
      Lito A. Lampitoc
      http://www.litolampitoc.com

    • Butch Silverio
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
        Filipino Freethinkers is on Facebook, which I just recently started
        using, and it's so convenient.
        Also, they are heavily involved in the RH Bill debate.
        Butch
      • Kapanalig
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 7:07 AM
          Hi Lito,

          We're still here. Medyo iba lang ang pinagkaka-abalahan. A lot of us are also at FF. I visit the site and comment from time to time. Can't join their meet-ups kasi nasa labas pa rin ako e, hehe.

          Regards,
          Tony

          --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc@...> wrote:

          > Hello guys,
          >
          > I've been out for a while, it seems like there have been lesser posts these
          > days? What happened to other guys like Tony, Romeo and the rest?
          > Are you aware of the Filipino Freethinkers group? they have been so active
          > these days and even staging some political rally back at home, does any of
          > you joined that group?
          >
          > and hi Joma, Doug and Eduardo, you are the only guys that seems to be so
          > active nowadays, keep it up!
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > --
          > Lito A. Lampitoc
          > http://www.litolampitoc.com

        • Lito Lampitoc
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6 11:48 AM
            Hi Tony,

            good to hear from you. Mas active ang FF ngayon compared sa atin, mga young
            blood eh. Japan ka pa rin ba?

            On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Kapanalig <kapanalig_sa_wala@...>wrote:

            > Hi Lito,
            >
            > We're still here. Medyo iba lang ang pinagkaka-abalahan. A lot of us are
            > also at FF. I visit the site and comment from time to time. Can't join their
            > meet-ups kasi nasa labas pa rin ako e, hehe.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Tony
            >

            > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello guys,
            > >
            > > I've been out for a while, it seems like there have been lesser posts
            > these
            > > days? What happened to other guys like Tony, Romeo and the rest?
            > > Are you aware of the Filipino Freethinkers group? they have been so
            > active
            > > these days and even staging some political rally back at home, does any
            > of
            > > you joined that group?
            > >
            > > and hi Joma, Doug and Eduardo, you are the only guys that seems to be so
            > > active nowadays, keep it up!
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > >
            > > --
            > > Lito A. Lampitoc
            > > http://www.litolampitoc.com

            Lito A. Lampitoc
            http://www.godlessgeek.net

          • Mitochondria
            Message 5 of 5 , May 19 2:00 AM
              I'm still here. Moderating the group in the background, mostly people who want to join the group.

              Both PA and the FF Y!Group apparently are no longer active, they are on Facebook.

              \