Re: PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM

  • Butch Silverio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
      Dear Gracey trapilae whatever;
      That you repeatedly and stubbornly use this egroup to further your
      own interests despite clear and unequivocal complaints from many
      group members, and with utter disregard of the fact that your own
      interests have absolutely nothing to do with our egroup's raison
      d'etre, demonstrates rather vividly your utter lack of any moral or
      ethical standards.
      Tell me Grace, are you one of those Born Again Christians? Or maybe
      Couples for Christ? You certainly don't sound like an atheist.
      I really hope our administrators evict you from our egroup. We should
      be more careful about whom we grant the right to post.
      Butch

      Read: really and truly pissed off.