PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM

  • gracey.cuento
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM

      An entrepreneur is a person who solves other people's problem for a
      profit or pay.

      Living proof of real entrepreneurs:

      Bill Gates – Founder of Microsoft

      Eugenio Lopez – Owner of ABS-CBN and newly acquired Manila Waters
      System

      Henry Sy – owner of SM Holdings & Group of Companies

      Donald Trump – International Real Estate Tycoon

      John Gokongwei – Owner of WG&A, Cebu Pacific, Mini Stop

      Robert Kiyosaki – Best-selling author and Real Estate Tycoon

      Tony Tan Caktiong – Owner of Jollibee

      Mariano Que – Founder of Mercury Drug

      ARE YOU THE NEXT?

      At this point of time, how many people's problems have you solved?

      What problems do you want to solve or wanting to solve?

      Have you thought that problems are just opportunities?

      Are you willing to take the next big challenge to be like those people
      mentioned here?

      If you are taking the challenge, then start educating yourself with real
      experiences and start finding a good mentor to guide you along the right
      way to reach your goal.

      Here are the things you will learn from The Life Entrepreneurship
      Program:

      -develop leadership skills and how to handle difficult situations in
      business, (the Leadership Dojo)

      -develop and implement charitable works (we have a program for feeding
      children),

      -CONDITION totally our minds for WEALTH, and improve further our
      Financial Intelligence

      - Master the Success Formula

      - Develop our Sales and Marketing skills through Marketing Systems and
      not through hard selling

      - Undertake the productivity course (the same course NASA astronauts
      take before they launch for space)

      -People Skills
      -Overcoming personal fears, doubts and lack of confidence
      - Overcoming fear of rejection
      - Money Management Skills

      - Investing Skills
      - Accountability Skills
      - Time Management Skills

      - Goal Setting
      - Systematization

      To pre-qualify for the Entrepreneurship Program, please contact
      0906-4618117 or 0939-5142169 with the following details:

      Full Name

      Age

      Occupation

      Contact Number

      Pre-Qualification period is running this December 2010 up to the second
      week of January 2011.

      For your abundance,

      Gracey Cuento

      Business Coach/ Entrepreneur

      Financial Literacy Advocate

      P.S. As a gift for opening this site, please claim your free e-books of
      famous entrepreneurs & motivators at
      http://www.ca2020.net/group/SuccessLibrary.com/ If this is your first
      time to enter the site, please indicate "coach gracey" as the person who
      invited you for express approval. Thank you and good luck in your
      entrepreneurial quest!

    • Butch Silverio
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
        Dear Gracey trapilae whatever;
        That you repeatedly and stubbornly use this egroup to further your
        own interests despite clear and unequivocal complaints from many
        group members, and with utter disregard of the fact that your own
        interests have absolutely nothing to do with our egroup's raison
        d'etre, demonstrates rather vividly your utter lack of any moral or
        ethical standards.
        Tell me Grace, are you one of those Born Again Christians? Or maybe
        Couples for Christ? You certainly don't sound like an atheist.
        I really hope our administrators evict you from our egroup. We should
        be more careful about whom we grant the right to post.
        Butch

        Read: really and truly pissed off.