Re: [pinoy_atheists] historical jesus

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2010
      1st ed. is 1991. Its been around for a while.

      Jesus Project? Sam Harris?

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
        if there's any writing that come close (and related) to Historical Jesus, it would have been the epistles of Paul. His writing should celebrate the life, passion, resurecction and ascension of Jesus.

        If one read the work of Paul and pretend as if he has no knowledge of the Gospel (life, passion, resurrection and ascesion), he would notice that the essence of the Gospel is significantly missing from Paul's thought - an  aspect that I find to be unusual.