HAS GOD GIVEN MANKIND FREE WILL?

  • doug adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      God is kind, merciful and loves us all.

      We have all heard that ad naseum from believers but when we ask people,
      then why is there so mucH cruelty in the world of nature and in the
      actions of mankind e we get, well you see God wants us to have free will
      and mankind has abused it, or variations on that theme.

      What I would like to know how fellow atheists answer remarks like this?

      Doug Adam

    • anis misaghi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
        dude, I know we're all atheists but the way you're spreading the word is almost like you're shoving it down peoples throats. Also, your points are all downplayed if you say "Am I right?". Do you hear Christopher Hitchens say "Am I right?" at the end of every argument?

        It sounds stupid and its making secularism and atheism more and more like any other religion.

        Stop sending shit like this to me

        goto reddit.com/r/atheism to see real arguments

      • joma_sison@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
          If it is a fact that God knows everything like in one go; He know what is in our mind, what decision we will chOose & consequences we will meet, how can we label that as freewill?

          If God exists & omniscient then the freewill is a myth.

          Sent from my BlackBerry�