  • Osama
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      Well..it is surprising that atheist haven't got it yet .!!!!!.., they
      realize that God does not exist, however, they failed to realize that in our
      modern time ; some nets have claimed to be the Gods and they are actually in
      control of everything...!...wealth and how it is distributed among people is
      something that those nets control...
      So the problem about God still exist !...it is even not a problem anymore ;
      it is disaster ! , why ? because what we may call (the previously imagined
      god ) that was actually the creature of some people has actually some
      morals while these modern nets do not have any morals at all...it is
      appearing , though , that those nets prefer morons and idiots because those
      ask less questions and they are more obedience...
      So...think in this direction..a suggestion ..let's take those ( Nets) or
      (Gods) to international sane courts ...treat them like Natzi and charge them
      with crime against humanity..; this include the USA and or any other nation
      claim that God exist...!...