HOW TO GET RICH? INVEST IN YOURSELF FIRST

  • nante.aranda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      HOW TO GET RICH? INVEST IN YOURSELF FIRST

      "Look for life-changing business education."

      Many people are working for many years and are spending most of their
      lives working for someone else. Have you ever ask yourself if you want
      to work for the rest of your life? Are you contented for what you have
      now? Having the skills is not enough to become financially free.
      It's like having enough money for the business but you don't
      have enough education for that business.

      I believe that you have many goals and dreams in your life. And there
      comes to a point that you keep asking yourself how to achieve your
      goals. You are working hard but still you are poor. Your salary is only
      enough for your daily expenses.

      IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE WEALTHY: LEARN HOW TO INVEST. Invest first in
      yourself. Look for Life Changing Business Education.

      Our business community (www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> ) is
      offering WEALTH COURSE online and offline. You just need to be
      coachable, unstoppable and committed. It's only you who are stopping
      yourself to become financially free. We are also offering CASHFLOW 101
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> workshop. This game can change your life.

      Look for mentors. Many successful people know that for them to become
      successful, they need mentors. Mentors are positive people. They are
      willing to share their wisdom and experience to help others learn and
      grow.

      Surround yourself with business-minded and positive people. You have to
      surround yourself with this kind of people. We believe in the Law of
      Attraction. Like attracts like. Money attracts money. Positive people
      attract positive people. If you want to be surrounded with people like
      us, join our business community <http://www.ca2020.net/> .

      Be coachable, committed and unstoppable. For you to become successful,
      you have to listen, learn and copycat those who are already successful.
      You have to learn as much as to unlearn. Sometimes your attitude towards
      success is the only thing that stops you from being wealthy.

      Read books. Keep growing up. Have a habit of reading and listening to
      financial and business books and audio books, personal development and
      leadership books and subscribe to sites and programs that offer
      financial education. Some recommended authors are Robert Kiyosaki
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> of Rich Dad Poor Dad <http://www.ca2020.net/>
      book series, Jim Rohn <http://www.ca2020.net/> , T. Harv Eker
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Denis Waitley <http://www.ca2020.net/> , John
      Maxwell <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Anthony Robbins
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Zig Ziglar, Bryan Tracy
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Wallace Wattles <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Bo
      Sanchez <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Charlie Jones
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie and many others.
      You can find the list of recommended authors and books and you can
      download some free e-books and audio books in the SUCCESS LIBRARY of our
      website @ www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> .

      "You are the same today you'll be in five years except for two
      things: the people you meet and the books you read."- Charlie
      "Tremendous" Jones

      Join the community of 15000+ individuals as of today (November 2010)
      whose mission is to spread financial education throughout the nation and
      the world. Please visit and register @ www.ca2020.net
      <http://www.ca2020.net/> and indicate Coach Nante Aranda as the one who
      referred you to the site.

      For your abundance,

      Nante Aranda

      (+63915 675 4757/+97150-504 7178)

      Financial Literacy Advocate

      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>

    • Osama
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
        Well..it is surprising that atheist haven't got it yet .!!!!!.., they
        realize that God does not exist, however, they failed to realize that in our
        modern time ; some nets have claimed to be the Gods and they are actually in
        control of everything...!...wealth and how it is distributed among people is
        something that those nets control...
        So the problem about God still exist !...it is even not a problem anymore ;
        it is disaster ! , why ? because what we may call (the previously imagined
        god ) that was actually the creature of some people has actually some
        morals while these modern nets do not have any morals at all...it is
        appearing , though , that those nets prefer morons and idiots because those
        ask less questions and they are more obedience...
        So...think in this direction..a suggestion ..let's take those ( Nets) or
        (Gods) to international sane courts ...treat them like Natzi and charge them
        with crime against humanity..; this include the USA and or any other nation
        claim that God exist...!...

        On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 3:33 PM, nante.aranda <nante.aranda@...>wrote:

> [...]
        > <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Denis Waitley <http://www.ca2020.net/> , John
        > Maxwell <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Anthony Robbins
        > <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Zig Ziglar, Bryan Tracy
        > <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Wallace Wattles <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Bo
        > Sanchez <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Charlie Jones
        > <http://www.ca2020.net/> , Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie and many others.
        > You can find the list of recommended authors and books and you can
        > download some free e-books and audio books in the SUCCESS LIBRARY of our
        > website @ www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> .
        >
        > "You are the same today you'll be in five years except for two
        > things: the people you meet and the books you read."- Charlie
        > "Tremendous" Jones
        >
        > Join the community of 15000+ individuals as of today (November 2010)
        > whose mission is to spread financial education throughout the nation and

        Atheist/Scientific