How to Have a Recession Free Life?

  • ddj_community
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010
      How to Have a Recession Free Life?

      Is it possible to have a recession free life? Yes it is.

      Why they are companies or group of people earning and make profit while there are companies
      declaring bankruptcies, the answer is ...

      Be Financially Educated . . . Having right and timely education, regardless of circumstances, you
      can have an abundant life, living the life you always wanted.

      Financial Education happens in our Wealth Course Seminar and it is open to all who are willing to
      learn and who are open-minded.

      We have Wealth Course Seminar that prepares you to live the lifestyle free from recession, the
      following are the schedule:

      Trinoma, May 24 and 26, Mon and Wed

      Ortigas, May 24 and 25, Mon and Tue

      Makati, May 26 and 27, Wed and Thu

      Alabang, May 25 and 27, Tue and Thu

      Time: 3 - 6pm, 6 - 9pm

      Registration: 6pm a day before

      For details on registration, please contact 09164373571 / 09236770021

      For your prosperity,

      David Jereos
      Entrepreneur and Business Coach

      ===