Re: [pinoy_atheists] Re: Daliri sa Araneta, Feb 25 Event

    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 24, 2010
      taon-taon na lang we have to choose for lesser evil? ang choices lagi na lang evil? kelan ba tayo mamimili between better messiah?

      From: hanston <manredfc@yahoo. com.sg>
      To: pinoy_atheists@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 12:19 AM

      I agree, if you can't find a good candidate to vote for, then you dont have to vote for the sake that you have the right to vote.

      Surely choosing the lesser of two evil wont work here, better choose no evil.

      --- In pinoy_atheists@ yahoogroups. com, suntoksabwan <suntoksabwan@ ...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > He was in impotent and silent congressman and senator. What makes you think
      > he'll speak out for any of us? How could a passive old dull man become the
      > answer to all the complex problem of this country?
      >
      > Blech!
      >
      > Now Villar...I have this to say... gaddam sleazeball! The Generals are
      > worried...they think he will sell them out to the leftists. The bankers are
      > worried...they remember what happened in the past. The guys who hate
      > marcos' rotting (rotted actually) guts are fuming. The compromises that
      > this sleazeball is willing to take is a sure sign of the kind of
      > administration we will all have to live through if this man wins.
      >
      > Well...that' s my take on these two candidates. It's so hard to
      > decide...with all these sleazeball trying to woo your sorry little asses.
      >
      > Anyway, if you can't find a good candidate to vote for, then you don't have
      > to vote.
      >

      > On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM, hanston <manredfc@.. .> wrote:
      >

      > > "i believe i was a filipino first before i became an atheist"
      > >
      > > My friend I can hear you trying to be a bit too defensive here. So, did you
      > > ever choose to be a filipino like the way you choose to be atheist? I know
      > > the value of nationalism but I think what you said is daft and close to
      > > being chauvinist. Why be too bigot about being filipino? Its not like you
      > > had the choice to be born in the Philippines in the first place. If people
      > > choose not to vote then I see nothing wrong with it. To vote is a right, but
      > > nobody goes to prison for not voting.
      > >

      > > --- In pinoy_atheists@ yahoogroups. com <pinoy_atheists% 40yahoogroups. com>,
      > > Oliver Floralde <edlarolf.revilo@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > so not voting is the 'intelligent' move now? so what if marck and other
      > > > atheist think that Noy and Mar is the best pair for this year's national
      > > > elections? does it necessarily and automatically mean , they're a fan.
      > > > and if they are, does that make their opinion less valid?
      > > >
      > > > so what if some people think they're just part of some elite conspiracy?
      > > > yeah, so what?
      > > >
      > > > there is a button called delete if you dont want to be bothered with
      > > > this kind of announcement; /mabuti nga at nagmagandang loob pa ang tao
      > > > na magpaaalam eh/
      > > >
      > > > hopefully not all members of pinoy atheist are as annoyingly snub,
      > > > elitist, conspiracy theorist with those who replied to this thread. i
      > > > know im not. and oh, you're free to call me dumb anytime.
      > > >
      > > > i believe i was a filipino first before i became an atheist, and to me
      > > > issues like this is relevant to all Filipino.
      > > >
      > > > unknowingly, to those who reacted, you are already making a political
      > > > stand...i may have just chosen a more active one.
      > > >
      > > > @marck, ituloy mo lang yan pare pero dun lang siguro sa mas
      > > > makaka-appreciate sa ginagawa mo or at least dun sa bibigyan ka ng
      > > > benefit of the doubt.

      > > admiration for these people.

      > > Rule of the Oligarchy? I read it the other day, its interesting.

    • Lito Lampitoc
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 26, 2010
        Dear God by XTC

        .., don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
        A lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
        Should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
        Image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
        So do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

        I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
        Devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
        Letting us humans down....

        On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM, kaiser_flame <kaiser_flame@...>wrote:

        > Any songs by Tim Minchin :D, Black Dahlia, Cocaphony and oh! Cannibal
        > Corpse xD it's just funny how brutal the lyrics are and then listening to
        > fundamentalist christians say "Oh my God, that's satanic" :3 it warms my
        > heart knowing I get to mess with them.

        Lito A. Lampitoc
        http://www.litolampitoc.com