Re: [pinoy_atheists] Daliri sa Araneta, Feb 25 Event

    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 23, 2010
      I agree this should be talked about on this forum. If it were up to me.

      Free speech. You can be as dumb as you want to be.

      Good luck with the fingeringthing at Araneta tomorrow.

      And don't forget to wear a pus-colored shirt.

      From: Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc@gmail. com>
      To: pinoy_atheists@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 9:16 PM

      Hi Oliver,

      I guess what everybody want to say is, this is not the right mailing list to
      do that. The post is simply OT here.

      Regards,

      Lito

      Lito A. Lampitoc
      http://www.litolamp itoc.com

    • Lito Lampitoc
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 26, 2010
        Dear God by XTC

        .., don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
        A lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
        Should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
        Image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
        So do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

        I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
        Devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
        Letting us humans down....

        On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM, kaiser_flame <kaiser_flame@...>wrote:

        > Any songs by Tim Minchin :D, Black Dahlia, Cocaphony and oh! Cannibal
        > Corpse xD it's just funny how brutal the lyrics are and then listening to
        > fundamentalist christians say "Oh my God, that's satanic" :3 it warms my
        > heart knowing I get to mess with them.

        Lito A. Lampitoc
        http://www.litolampitoc.com