Re: [pinoy_atheists] Daliri sa Araneta, Feb 25 Event

  • Oliver Floralde
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 23, 2010
      so not voting is the 'intelligent' move now? so what if marck and other
      atheist think that Noy and Mar is the best pair for this year's national
      elections? does it necessarily and automatically mean , they're a fan.
      and if they are, does that make their opinion less valid?

      so what if some people think they're just part of some elite conspiracy?
      yeah, so what?

      there is a button called delete if you dont want to be bothered with
      this kind of announcement; /mabuti nga at nagmagandang loob pa ang tao
      na magpaaalam eh/

      hopefully not all members of pinoy atheist are as annoyingly snub,
      elitist, conspiracy theorist with those who replied to this thread. i
      know im not. and oh, you're free to call me dumb anytime.

      i believe i was a filipino first before i became an atheist, and to me
      issues like this is relevant to all Filipino.

      unknowingly, to those who reacted, you are already making a political
      stand...i may have just chosen a more active one.

      @marck, ituloy mo lang yan pare pero dun lang siguro sa mas
      makaka-appreciate sa ginagawa mo or at least dun sa bibigyan ka ng
      benefit of the doubt.

      eduardo barot wrote:
      > Marck's a fan. His intellect has been arrested by his starry-eyed admiration for these people.
      >
      > By the way Marck, have you ever heard of this thing called the Iron Rule of the Oligarchy? I read it the other day, its interesting.
      >
      > Maybe it'll give you a better understanding of "why vote?"

    • Lito Lampitoc
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 26, 2010
        Dear God by XTC

        .., don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
        A lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
        Should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
        Image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
        So do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

        I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
        Devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
        Letting us humans down....

        On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM, kaiser_flame <kaiser_flame@...>wrote:

        > Any songs by Tim Minchin :D, Black Dahlia, Cocaphony and oh! Cannibal
        > Corpse xD it's just funny how brutal the lyrics are and then listening to
        > fundamentalist christians say "Oh my God, that's satanic" :3 it warms my
        > heart knowing I get to mess with them.

        Lito A. Lampitoc
        http://www.litolampitoc.com