Re: [pinoy_atheists] Daliri sa Araneta, Feb 25 Event

    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 22, 2010
      Marck's a fan. His intellect has been arrested by his starry-eyed admiration for these people.

      By the way Marck, have you ever heard of this thing called the Iron Rule of the Oligarchy? I read it the other day, its interesting.

      Maybe it'll give you a better understanding of "why vote?"

      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 26, 2010
        Dear God by XTC

        .., don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
        A lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
        Should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
        Image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
        So do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

        I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
        Devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
        Letting us humans down....

        On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM, kaiser_flame <kaiser_flame@...>wrote:

        > Any songs by Tim Minchin :D, Black Dahlia, Cocaphony and oh! Cannibal
        > Corpse xD it's just funny how brutal the lyrics are and then listening to
        > fundamentalist christians say "Oh my God, that's satanic" :3 it warms my
        > heart knowing I get to mess with them.

        Lito A. Lampitoc
        http://www.litolampitoc.com