Fw: Callcenter Jobs MARket on June 6, 2009 (THIS SATURDAY!)

  • Marck San Juan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Marck San Juan <marcksanjuan@...> wrote:

      From: Marck San Juan <marcksanjuan@...>
      Subject: Callcenter Jobs MARket on June 6, 2009 (THIS SATURDAY!)
      To: marcksanjuan@...
      Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 1:53 AM

      Got my job as a callcenter agent through this office. This is me, returning the favor, and spreading the love, if you will. Hope this gets to anyone who might be interested and hope they ALL get the jobs!

      Venue: Cubao Expo Center (in front of Farmers Market)

      Time: 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.

      For Pre-Registration:

      Call 6318230 Look for Dianne

      Or Text: 0920-9456917

      Or E-mail: callcenterjobsmarke t@...

      Or Register Online: www.marunongangpino y.com

      Also, good news for Roxas supporters out there. Reading this article from Ellen Tordesillas, statistically, Mar is tied with the others at first place.. Manalo ang karapat-dapat.