The question is will Jesus find faith on earth when he returns?

  • Felicito Manuel D. Caliwcaliw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      The question is will Jesus find faith on earth when he returns?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

    • sucillaet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Felicito Manuel D. Caliwcaliw" <caliwcaliw@...> wrote:

        > The question is will Jesus find faith on earth when he returns?
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

        Why should we give it a thought if he returns. And whether he finds faith or not is not our business, I don't think we should concern ourselves on something we have no belief of. Next, please.